What's new

Have a Windsor Christmas!

Looks like a beauty. Nice work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the copper two tone in this!
I mentioned paying $200 for a razor last night to my wife and she laughed. Looks like I am going to have to pass on this one.
You always do such amazing work!

Thanks for considering us. I understand. We do have our aluminum line that is only $96.00 and is machined to the same exact specks as our stainless razors. You can tell her you bought it for her. LOL

Thanks for considering us. I understand. We do have our aluminum line that is only $96.00 and is machined to the same exact specks as our stainless razors. You can tell her you bought it for her. LOL

Haha. Someday I will own one! I want to own a quality razor that will last me forever and your products will definitely do that!
Can I ask you which one of your heads is most like the Gillette NEW SC? I need a rigid blade or I have a seriously red neck!
I do love your work. I look at your razors almost on a daily basis.

I would saw the H2 or R plate. On my face the H2 is a notch above the R plate and the H plate is more aggressive still. I am flattered you like our razors so much. You could also buy out of our "returned" stock and end up with a stainless ATT razor at a 20% discount.
Here is a link that may help;
abovethetie.com/blogs/videos/126081603-above-the-tie-base-plate-explanation

Thanks For the information Stan.
I have noticed the returns section and will continue to watch it.
I have watched the video as well.
Thanks again.

Top Bottom