What's new

Have a gamble

Some of you have a closet full of Plissons, some a garage full of Porsches: I have horses. One of them is running in the 8th race at Tampa Bay Downs on Sunday named Saratoga Jules. I'm dropping him pretty hard to get a win (from a NW2X/Opt Clm $32k to a Clm $12.5k.) Don't worry about his last race; the damned jockey lost the irons and somehow the chartcallers missed it. Before that, he was competing with much better up at Woodbine.

He's 4-1 on the morning line; if he goes off at anything close to that, he's worth a bet.

So, if you get a great shave Sunday morning and are looking for somewhere to show it off, wander over to your local racetrack or OTB and take a flyer. Tampa Bay Downs is a great track to wager on; the large fields and competitive races make for good odds.

If I finish up the track, I'll be introducing a new line of brushes, 30mm knot, 100% Super Finest HORSEHAIR.

Robert

Robert,

I don't know the lingo, but I do know it's a thrilling sport. If I find myself anywhere near Golden Gate Fields tomorrow, I'll drop in and place a bet.

Thanks for the tip!

-Nick

Looks like you have to change Jules' name to Toilet Paper, seems like ol' number 7 was wiping up the rear in the eighth. Sorry to see that.

Top Bottom