What's new

Hats off to Phoenix Shaving!

A week or so before Christmas I ordered a 24mm Ferrel for my Rubberset 400-3 from Phoenix Shaving.

I am planing on setting a pure badger in it. Well today it showed up as I was working on another brush reknot so I figured I'd finish that project later and go ahead and set the badger knot in the new ferrel this evening.

Uh nope! Opened the box, looked at the packing slip to confirm package, one 24mm ferrel. Dug in the packing material and pulled out a real nice 26mm ferrel, yep 26mm. OMG now what?

Took a picture of the ferrel with the packing slip and sent it to their customer service with a nice note pointing out the mix up.
Not even 10 minuets later I received a response from a great customer service rep, Sorry about the mix up, will have the correct one in the mail for you in the AM with a return label for the wrong part to be shipped back. That's great, thank you I replied.
Ten minuets later I received a confirmation email and number on the new order and a note to let me know it had been upgraded to priority mail with a tracking #, should arrive before the weeks end.

WOW I was stunned at the quick response and actions to correct this minor problem. Happy about the outcome!

Awesome to see some company's still believe in customer service done right!

Phoenix Shaving has my business next time I need shaving toys!

774E4E20-30EC-4CAF-9139-B3C5E2612795.jpeg

Top Bottom