What's new

Hats Off to Maggard Razors.

+1 I'll be back. I forgot to mention in my original review, they even have a Barber Shop in the store....by appointment only, I was told!

SOTD 29 December 2016
Year 1 Week 22 Day 4

I was not using Cella since some time and I don't remember why. I always loved the pairing with Omega 49 and the shavette that imo gives another barbershop shave.

Pre: hot shower
Brush: Omega 48
Razor: Universal Whole Blade
Blade: Bolzano
Soap: Cella (from the brick)
AS: Denim Raw Passion / Saponificio Varesino Illipe Butter

proxy.php

Have a wonderful shave and a fresh day to all gents!

I have been there a few times! I live about 40 miles south of Toledo, so it is a good 1.5 hour drive for me. I love how you can go and smell everything though, and my wife loves to go for drives. It really is nice to have them so close.

Also, I am a big fan of their synthetic brushes. I think they are a killer deal!

My 1st DE purchase was from Maggards. A V3 head and MR5 handle. I have since purchased more handles, brushes, soaps, and other items as they seem to be one of the more CS oriented online stores with a great instock, (usually), selection available for shipment... I am glad I don't live anywhere near them as I fear I would be strolling in there almost on a daily basis for something!! I enjoy most that they have shipped every order I've placed the same day which rarely happens with other vendors. Stand up company right there!!!

I try to support B&B vendors when I can, but you really cannot say enough good things about Maggard's. Outstanding in store smell/try anything/everything policy, superfast shipping, and superb customer service to name a few. If you live w/in 2 hours I would strongly recommend visiting their store. Mexican restaurant next door has goat tacos!

Be jealous....20 minutes away from me.

I honestly have reason to be in Adrian on a regular basis and every time that store is like Sirens luring me to crash upon the rocks of many an acquisition disorder.

On line experience has always been great. I would love to see them franchise it to give those of us who like realistic prices and quality.

Top Bottom