What's new

Hat of the Day!

IMG_9095.jpeg

My first Panama. Did quite a bit of research, couldn't afford high end but didn't want Shantung (paper) straw either. This one seems a pretty good choice. Good fit and nice C crown too. Did a little steam work when it arrived (the shippers tried to kill the box but it survived), and found that a wire in the brim really helps with the snap up/down. After only owning fur felt, I'm almost scared to touch this hat haha but it actually seems pretty durable. Feeling pretty blessed to be able to obtain a nice hat like this! The cool weather is still hanging on here in NC but it'll be lovely to wear this with linen suits to Church soon.
1712683078905.png

1712683289419.png

1712683368547.png

My first Panama. Did quite a bit of research, couldn't afford high end but didn't want Shantung (paper) straw either. This one seems a pretty good choice. Good fit and nice C crown too. Did a little steam work when it arrived (the shippers tried to kill the box but it survived), and found that a wire in the brim really helps with the snap up/down. After only owning fur felt, I'm almost scared to touch this hat haha but it actually seems pretty durable. Feeling pretty blessed to be able to obtain a nice hat like this! The cool weather is still hanging on here in NC but it'll be lovely to wear this with linen suits to Church soon.
View attachment 1826555
View attachment 1826556
View attachment 1826558
Very nice sir.

Top Bottom