What's new

Hat of the Day!

Based on the popularity of hats in other threads I thought this might be fun. Here goes--
Today's hat is an all wool cap in grey and green representing my city the day before Carnival season starts.
I split my hat wearing approximately 25% baseball type capes, 25% flat caps, and 50% Hats with brims (porkpies, fedoras, homburgs, etc.)
grey cap.jpg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Based on the popularity of hats in other threads I thought this might be fun. Here goes--
Today's hat is an all wool cap in grey and green representing my city the day before Carnival season starts.
I split my hat wearing approximately 25% baseball type capes, 25% flat caps, and 50% Hats with brims (porkpies, fedoras, homburgs, etc.)
View attachment 1204653
Nice hat! I'll try to remember to post one every day. Is that the intent of this thread? I'm kinda dense; I don't want to fill this up with pics if I'm not supposed to!

I usually wear a ball cap under a hoodie when I walk out to get the mail, etc.

Almost always wear a "Fedora" or similar if I'm going up town, etc.

Today's hat is brought to you by Borsalino. A vintage hat made of beaver fur in the color "schiuma" which i believe translates as seafoam. The first hat I've ever purchased from eBay, it was originally sold here in New Orleans by Meyer The Hatter. It's beautiful, soft, and very Italian.
20210107_152203.jpg
20210107_152225.jpg

Before the pandemic I had never bought a hat online. Now I have 3 online purchases on my closet.

Today's hat is brought to you by Borsalino. A vintage hat made of beaver fur in the color "schiuma" which i believe translates as seafoam. The first hat I've ever purchased from eBay, it was originally sold here in New Orleans by Meyer The Hatter. It's beautiful, soft, and very Italian. View attachment 1205508View attachment 1205509
Before the pandemic I had never bought a hat online. Now I have 3 online purchases on my closet.
That's a nice Borsalino!

Top Bottom