What's new

Haslinger Tallow Soaps, Simpson Creams & RR Freedberg (=Creed Aventus) Balms & More

50228.jpg

CONUS only, unless buyer is willing to pay for additional shipping.

All of the items below are very good products, which I have and use regularly. I'm letting them go only because I realize that I purchased more than I will ever be able use.

SHAVING SOAPS

(3) 60g Pucks of Haslinger Aloe Vera (tallow-based) Shaving Soap. Haslinger soaps are absolutely wonderful, and because this scent is a favorite of mine, I purchased way more than I will ever use. Apparently, the tallow version of these wonderful soaps has been discontinued. $12.00 each plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 60g Puck of Haslinger Aloe Vera (vegetable-based) Shaving Soap. Haslinger soaps are absolutely wonderful, and because this scent is a favorite of mine, I purchased way more than I will ever use. $9.00 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 4.2oz Jar of RazoRock Zi' Peppino Shaving Soap. Green tobacco scent with legendary RR performance. I have way too much of this (one of my favorite scents), and I now realize that I'll never get through it all. New. Currently out of stock at Italian Barber with a potentially long wait for it to be back. $7.00 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

SHAVING CREAM
(1) 125g container of Simpson's Unscented Naturally Vitalizing Shaving Cream. New. One of the very best creams available on the market today. Apparently, these wonderful creams have been discontinued. $18 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 125g container of Simpson's Sandalwood Naturally Vitalizing Shaving Cream. New. One of the very best creams available on the market today. Apparently, these wonderful creams have been discontinued. $18 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

AFTERSHAVES
(4) 100 ml. Razorock Freedberg (=Creed Aventus) Aftershave Balms. Seems to be a discontinued product. I have way too much of this, and I now realize that I'll never get through it all. New. Great for winter. $15 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 100 ml. Bottle of Razorock Zi' Peppino Aftershave Splash. Wonderful green tobacco scent with legendary RR performance. I have way too much of this (one of my favorite scents), and I now realize that I'll never get through it all. New. Currently out of stock at Italian Barber with a potentially long wait for it to be back. $8.00 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

FRAGRANCE

(1) 3.4 oz Spray Bottle of Alfred Sung pour Homme EDT. Sprayed one time. 99% remaining. In its original box. $10 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 3.4 oz Spray Bottle of Dunhill Edition EDT. Sprayed one time. 99% remaining. In its original box. $10 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 100ml Spray Bottle Aramis New West. Sprayed three times. 99% remaining. In its original box. $10 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

$25 for all three of these fragrances plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

RAZOR BLADES
(1) Pack of Feather Artist Club Pro Guard Single Edge Blades. One blade has been used, so there are fourteen (14) blades remaining. $10 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(3) Single Edge Blades from Try a Blade: (1) Feather Pro Super, (1) Kai Captain Original and (1) Kai Titan Mild. $4.00 for all three blades plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(30) Individual Packs of Derby DE Blades (5 blades per pack). I find that this is an absolutely wonderful blade when used in aggressive razors such as the Mühle R41 and Fatip. $.35 for each pack of five blades or $9 for all thirty-two packs plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(15) Individual Packs of Shark DE Blades (5 blades per pack). $.50 for each pack of five blades or $6 for all fifteen packs plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

Only three packs of DE blades are shown in the photo to save space.

Top Bottom