What's new

Haslinger soap

I’ll post a pic when I get back. I think it might be closer to 50 than 5. Let me put it this way. I have so much Haslinger that I vacuum sealed them so they last.
Ha....I figured you would have a whack.

I used to stock 30 or so, not any more. I didn't stock up after the reformulation and found it hard to justify bringing in 10-15 pucks at a time, to save on shipping to Canada.

Once I used the majority up, I kept a couple for use in the future and still use a Sheep in my IM stick for travel and camping.

Coconut was always my favorite.

Ha....I figured you would have a whack.

I used to stock 30 or so, not any more. I didn't stock up after the reformulation and found it hard to justify bringing in 10-15 pucks at a time, to save on shipping to Canada.

Once I used the majority up, I kept a couple for use in the future and still use a Sheep in my IM stick for travel and camping.

Coconut was always my favorite.

Yeah I really like coconut and Aloe. They all perform the same for me but I prefer the scent of those 2.

I bet I have 20 or 30 Haslinger stored away. Basically, with a couple exceptions, my stash consists of Haslinger and Valobra hard soaps in various forms (AoSt and Czech & Speake). I still 3017 soaps but it has more to do with I prefer using one soap from start to finish than it does getting rid of the stash. I like all of the soaps I have and will just continue enjoying them until eventually they, or me, are gone. If they go before me some years from now I'll worry about whats next. :c9:

I'm tempted at the price to try the sensitive. I would hope the scent is mild to barely there. I've been toying with the idea of adding to my unscented MdC and Canada mini-rotation.

You can use an empty Proraso jar. It gives you more room to swing your brush. The Haslinger label will even fit nicely on the lid.
You mean this one?

Attachments

• proraso.jpg
    proraso.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 6
I'm tempted at the price to try the sensitive. I would hope the scent is mild to barely there. I've been toying with the idea of adding to my unscented MdC and Canada mini-rotation.

I've been using a puck of Sensitive for a couple weeks or so. It is 99.9% scentless. If I really put my nose into it I can pick up a very slight clean soapy scent, but thats if I'm really trying. If you want scentless Haslinger Sensitive is probably as scentless as it gets.

You mean this one?
Yep. There is also a red (Sandalwood) and green (Menthol) soap in the same type of container. A Haslinger puck will fit in the narrow part of the container. The wider part of the container will give you more room to load your brush. The Haslinger label will peel away from the package and can be applied to the top of the Proraso lid.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
I use ARKO 95% of the time but I got out my Haslinger a couple of weeks ago and used it. It’s almost as good as ARKO but I really don’t like bowl lathering.

Top Bottom