What's new

Haslinger Shave Stick

I made a shave stick from a puck of Haslinger. I have made a lot of shave sticks from many different soaps but I never had one that performed like this one. I always load my face heavy when using a soap stick and it works out just fine. This soap it seems like I loaded it too much. It worked out okay but I had enough lather to do 10 passes. (It seemed that way anyhow.)

Of course we all know how good the Haslinger soap puck is but in stick form it really out performs any other stick I have used, even my all time favorite La Toja. This soap makes a fantastic stick.

If you haven’t tried this soap in a stick you are missing something.

Stick2.jpg

Last edited:
I've got Mike's, MWF, and Hasslinger's Aloe Vera sticked similarly, and a Speick in a tin that I travel with. they all do well.

When I originally got my puck of Haslinger I wanted to make it into a stick but I loved the way it performed as a puck so I kept the puck and bought another puck to make into a shave stick.
This soap is definitely in the top 3 soaps I have ever used. And in the pass 9 years I have tried many soaps at all prices.
I think my favorites would be; Haslinger, Mitchel's Wool Fat, and La Toja stick.

Since I made a soap stick out of the Haslinger puck, that's what I reach for the most of the time. The performance is unbelievable.
I love using it.

Haslinger_1914.JPG

Top Bottom