What's new

Haslinger - favourite scents?

Can we NOT talk about performance here (performance is known to be good) and just focus on the scents?

What are your favourite or preferred Haslinger scents? Some descriptions please, including scent strength.

Scents are very light, If they are your prime focus on a soap, Haslinger is not for you.

Seaweed smells a bit aquatic, but by no means like a seabreeze.

Sheepmilk is powdery-soapy.

Honey is like those beewax honey candles I remember from Christmas.

Marigold is kind to hard to explain imo, just a clean scent.

Sandalwood I found a bit nauseating, not comparable to TooBS or Proraso. Probably the strongest scent.

There is a new sensitive Haslinger soap, haven't tried it yet. Rumor is it is scentless.

Can we NOT talk about performance here (performance is known to be good) and just focus on the scents?

What are your favourite or preferred Haslinger scents? Some descriptions please, including scent strength.

I have tried all of them. I’m not good at describing scents but they are all equally mild and in my opinion, non-offensive. Seaweed (Meeresalgen) is likely a favorite for me. Aquatic, light, breezy. Absolutely perfect for summer and might be just the ticket if you’re looking to make a purchase now.

I have the entire Haslinger’s line up!

I like them all, but my preferences change a bit with the seasons. During summer, marigold, sage and coconut are more to my taste. During the winter months sandalwood and aloe vera are more to my taste. Schafmilch works well anytime! :a29::a29:

Top Bottom