What's new

Has Proraso Green changed?

Maybe it's me...they changed the bottle to one a bit more elegant but to me, the scent is not quite the same. Maybe more subtle or dilute?

Anyone else notice this?

Thanks,
Alan

Yes, they changed the composition, it is lighter and the scent fades quickly. I don't like it anymore.

I recently bought a 400ml bottle with the old branding - I think it's the same as the stuff in the new shaped 100ml bottles, but I haven't compared ingredients.

All new super formulas have more subtle scent. I have tried the cream, soap, and pre shave, but not the splash as my 400ml is holding up strong

It’s the same scent, but more rounded and well balanced. I like it. The old AS does not linger that much to be honest

Can anyone compare the ingredients of the new and old small bottles?

The old 400ml bottle which I have, does not show detailed ingredients.

Old: INCI: alcohol denat, aqua, glycerin, parfum, hamamelis virginiana leaf water, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, menthol, citronellol, geraniol, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, citral, limonene, linaloo, coumarin, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, CI 42090, CI 19140 (source Yourshaving)

new:Alcohol Denat., Aqua (Water/Eau), Glycerin, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Water, Parfum (Fragrance), Polysorbate 20, Betaine, Menthol, Eucalyptus globulus Leaf Oil, CI 19140 (FD&C Yellow No. 5), CI 42090 (FD&C Blue No. 1), Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool, Coumarin (source valley beauty)

almost the same. A little cleaner now vs old one

The imgedients are in different order, if that means anything. Interesting how, as always, different people have different opinions. I still think the older one is a stronger scent and leaves a nicer moist layer on the skin. Maybe I'll try 1/2 face one and 1/2 face the other....won't help with the scent, but with the skin feeling?
Alan

Top Bottom