What's new

Has anyone used this cream?

PATANJALI Plastic Herbal Shaving Cream.
herbal.png
creme.png

a quick google search for reviews from Indian user is discouraging.

My experience with these regular Indian shaving creams (I bought some along last decade, and still buy, just for the sake of curiosity and variety) says that most of them does not worth. At best they are average performers. Maybe they worth for the Indians who pays a few Rupees for them, but for us outside Asia, albeit not that expensive, the final cost will be 10x more.

Best stick to regular Nivea (the blue box, I love how it lathers and protect) or other locally available creams like Bozzano. You'll get a much better product for much less money.

None of the Indian creams I've got (maybe a dozen or more) beats the two above. Maybe only Biotique Bio Palmyra cream (currently unavailable ?) is on par with them.

Last edited:
Nope, I would walk right by this stuff without a second thought based on the packaging. Herbs are for cooking and cough drops not shaving cream😂🤣

Reactions: edw

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
My experience with these regular Indian shaving creams (I bought some along last decade, and still buy, just for the sake of curiosity and variety) says that most of them does not worth. At best they are average performers.
I've had great luck with various Godrej products which seemed like a bargain at $0.99-1.49 (twenty years ago when I used mainly Indian creams). Neem oil is supposed to be good for healing the skin.

How much for the 50g tube? @BillyBR

I've had great luck with various Godrej products which seemed like a bargain at $0.99-1.49 (twenty years ago when I used mainly Indian creams). Neem oil is supposed to be good for healing the skin.

They're not bad at all.
I mean doesn't worth the $10 we in the occident have to pay for it shipped while there are quite better things locally for $ 1.50.

65g costs approximately $1.37

Nope, I would walk right by this stuff without a second thought based on the packaging. Herbs are for cooking and cough drops not shaving cream😂🤣
Usually quality products also have natural substances such as aloe, mentha, chamomile (Azelaic acid) etc. They are not exclusive only for cooking :c1:

Last edited:

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
0.85% of it is the herbal stuff. The rest is just soap. A 50g tube will last you about a month or a bit more of daily shaving.

Correction: the 100g one costs approximately $4.

(These photos I took from the internet.)

Top Bottom