What's new

Has anyone recently bought anything from Bib & Tucker?

I searched here on B&B and saw nothing mentioned about them since a thread that was posted back in 2017!
Website is: bibandtucker.com

I ran into them by doing a Google search for TOBS soaps (I've never bought TOBS!). The website piqued my interest because they had the Cedarwood scent for $10. Surprisingly I found a few things that they have for 30-50% off!
They are limited in product selection but it's OK if you end up finding something that you like.
I did a little research and found a couple people who have bought from them successfully so they seem to be a legitimate online vendor. So I went ahead and did a small $28 total test purchase to see how they do. I paid thru Paypal using a credit card as the funding source so if worse comes to worst, I'll get my money refunded.
I did the purchase last night and an hour ago I received an email with a DHL tracking number. The company is registered in Michigan but I assume that the stock comes from overseas since they are using DHL as the shipping company!

I ended up buying one of each of these:
-TOBS Cedarwood bowl (large) $10
-TOBS Large tube of Sandalwood cream $6.95
-D.R. Harris travel size Lavender shaving cream tube $2.69
-D.R. Harris travel size Rose shaving cream tube $2.69

I also signed up to their newsletter and they sent me a coupon for 10% off which I used.
Shipping cost was reasonable at $5.99 ($65+ gets you free shipping)
Grand total for my order including tax and shipping was $28.07!

I'll post later on how it went!

One correction to what I wrote up above. I said that because DHL is the shipping company, the stock must be coming from overseas. I was wrong, I just tracked it with DHL and it's been shipped out from Michigan. I guess they just simply use DHL!
Anytime I've ever gotten anything from DHL, it's been because the products have come from out of the USA.
So this is a new one for me!

I've seen their shaving soap on Amazon: it gets some mixed reviews. Let us know if you like the wares! (All I need is another place to shop ...)

I've seen their shaving soap on Amazon: it gets some mixed reviews. Let us know if you like the wares! (All I need is another place to shop ...)
I only ordered some TOBS & DR Harris soaps!
I didn't even know that they had their own brand. Then again I didn't even know that they existed! I just looked on Amazon and it all shows as unavailable. And on their website it shows nothing. I guess they discontinued all the soaps that they made.

Update on Bib & Tucker: Just got my order yesterday. Great packaging and fresh genuine products.
Highly recommended!!
I'll be using them again for sure!

Top Bottom