What's new

Has anyone purchased anything from Fragrancenet.com

About a month ago, I ordered a jar of Tabac shaving soap from them for $13.99 with free shipping and it was delivered very quickly. Great price and excellent service!

Rob

I bought a bottle of Realm for myself and some Hanae Mori for SWMBO a while back. Smooth transaction. I've got nothing but good things to say. Except SWMBO hates the Realm, so now I have a full bottle sitting gathering dust. Wait a sec...just got a B/S/T idea.

I ordered some Egoiste Platinum from them, had it in a week. Probably better for the east coast folk, though. Think they are based on that side of the country.

Fragrancenet and scentiments are my go to sites for fragrances. Both are great and I always seem to get it in about 2-3 business days. One time I ordered from fragrancenet on a Sunday night and I received it Tuesday morning.

I bought a bottle of Realm for myself and some Hanae Mori for SWMBO a while back. Smooth transaction. I've got nothing but good things to say. Except SWMBO hates the Realm, so now I have a full bottle sitting gathering dust. Wait a sec...just got a B/S/T idea.

PM sent.

hahahhaah - it's REFLEX!

(nope, Jon, no PM... well, not yet.)

If you do use fragrencex--tpe free in coupon box at ckout for free shipping, (opps yours would be free anyway as expensive as it is)

I got my GIT today and it smells legit.

Question - How does this company get Creed so cheaply? Something that is $250 at Neiman Marcus but $130 at fragrancenet.com has to be a catch.

Top Bottom