What's new

Has anyone heard about an LE pipe for this year?

Don't tell other Jason I said you're the smart one, he has seniority on you, but rarely visits the BL. He calls me Evil Jason, so he knows who he is.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Damned straight. But really, who isn't a New York pizza lover? As opposed to that casserole they serve in the 2nd city. Yes I'm goading Ed and Phil into a war of foods. I feel confident my NY friends will temporarily reinstate my mod powers if I need to defend myself
, or they'll handle my light work. (That's you Ed). Phil's a whole nother issue. Air hauler.

I normally prefer thin-crust, but I used to reside in Chi-Town. I think that most New Yorkers try to pretend that Chicago style deep dish isn't real pizza so that they don't have to admit that the Windy City just straight up has better pizza. :w00t:

I normally prefer thin-crust, but I used to reside in Chi-Town. I think that most New Yorkers try to pretend that Chicago style deep dish isn't real pizza so that they don't have to admit that the Windy City just straight up has better pizza. :w00t:

This.

I prefer to eat my pizza with a fork and knife because it's too big to handle, not because it's a floppy ***! :biggrin1:

I'd attack your sig, Jason, but I'm afraid if you ever get mod powers back, it'll be World War III :tongue_sm

Ahhh, love my B&B Tinskys, but a potential fresh perspective has me intrigued.

I'm on that page with you as well. Love my Tinskys, and if it ended up being another LE Tinsky, I'd still grab one... but expanding my collection into other pipe makers is a bit of a plus for sure.

All I can say is that nobody here has a problem with Mark, and still admire and recommend you own at least one, IMO. It just didn't work out this year. There will be, there is, an LE pipe this year my brethren. The final details are being worked out. It is the hope of this member that it be available for purchase in time for Father's Day. You won't get it anywhere near then, but I hope you'll have time to ask for it. That's all you get, I'm sure the Underground Railroad around here is already churning secrets, but they don't know everything. Or anything. Or just a taste.

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
What the heck man you fly in here after a year and start throwing names around like Larrysson, "and oh by way you have 2 weeks." How am I supposed to find a recipient for a kidney in 2 weeks?

I didn't say the order time would be limited to Father's Day, just the reveal. Though the numbers are limited, as in LE. Less than the most sold, more than the second runner up.

What the heck man you fly in here after a year and start throwing names around like Larrysson, "and oh by way you have 2 weeks." How am I supposed to find a recipient for a kidney in 2 weeks?
And the way you drink? You'd need 20 kidneys and a mule to China. Besides, I haven't flown in after a year, just know when it's best to keep quiet.

Top Bottom