What's new

Has anyone besides me shaving obssesions here?

Why, I don't even CONSIDER possessing 16 razors, 6 brushes, 9 creams, 4 soaps, 4 flavors of witch hazel, 4 aftershave balms, various bowls, mugs, a Moss scuttle, and countless blades as even BEGINNING to border on an obsession!!!

Ernie

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
dj88onmc said:
Why, I don't even CONSIDER possessing 16 razors, 6 brushes, 9 creams, 4 soaps, 4 flavors of witch hazel, 4 aftershave balms, various bowls, mugs, a Moss scuttle, and countless blades as even BEGINNING to border on an obsession!!!

Ernie

9 creams, 4 soaps, and 4 balms? How ever do you manage?:lol:

Am I the only one here who is sad at the end of a shave, because it's over?

dj88onmc said:

Ernie

You are correct. It's almost a good start.
:thumbup1:

IShavedMyFaceOff,

I don't know that you ever got a satisfactory answer to your question re: obsessions, and am not sure if it was a serious or tongue-in-cheek post, to be honest--but just wanted to see if there was anything any of us here can do for you if you are having problems with your shaving routine, technique, etc. or any other shave-related issues?

Drop a note back when you get a chance.

Hmmmm.....

I just started and have one brush, two razors, a year's supply of blades, 7 creams, three soaps, two different after shaves and still want to aquire more.

Thank god I have my own bank account. If SWMBO finds out about all this, I'm a dead man.

Chris

Top Bottom