What's new

Has anybody used Bufflehead soaps?

Has anybody used any soaps from Bufflehead Soap Co (buffleheadsoapco.com)? What was your experience and how was the lather? I'm curious as they use duck fat instead of beef tallow. What was the face feel like compared to your tallow soap experiences?

Hi I purchased two of his soaps recently, presentation is excellent. The scents are on the medium to strong side and the lather whips up quickly. The lather has great staying power even after adding water and aftershave feel is great. I would definitely put his soap in the top five I've used and that's more than I care to count [emoji1]

Thanks essence11, it sounds wonderful.. I'll have to pick up a puck of it at the end of June as I'm currently in the quarterly restraint.

Thanks essence11, it sounds wonderful.. I'll have to pick up a puck of it at the end of June as I'm currently in the quarterly restraint.

Yes the all evil restraint [emoji3]. I don't think you'll be disappointed and hopefully we'll have even more scents to choose from soon.

I have gotten 2 shaves in with his Mannish Boy scent, will get a couple more in this week and then write up a review.

Impressions so far are pretty positive, but I like to make sure I am not premature in judging either positively or negatively.

I have gotten 2 shaves in with his Mannish Boy scent, will get a couple more in this week and then write up a review.

Impressions so far are pretty positive, but I like to make sure I am not premature in judging either positively or negatively.

It's definitely better to get a fully formed opinion than a quick - "This is excellent" and then never hearing the followup that after a few shaves it didn't turn out to be as great as it initially seemed. Look forward to hear your review.

I'm in the May MoRO with you, and also in the GRU-Summer, so it's going to be a while before I can buy anything anyway :001_smile

I am sure he will be restocking soon - he said that he is working on new packaging based on customer feedback

Yes!! Very good and the guy that makes them is active on reddit. Absolute joy to use. Thick, slick, good scent, and great post-shave feel. One of my favorites.

Top Bottom