What's new

Has anybody seen this??

I think its a hoot how its been ""updated"" to OS.

I wonder if it will be the old standby or "IMPROVED" ?:w00t:

Hopefully they don't mess it up too badly....we'll see. As the old saying goes, "you don't fix what ain't broken."

Hmm, I'm not sure. I've never been much of an Old Spice fan... reminds me walking by guys old enough to be my grandpa who put a little too much cologne on, but free is free... Ohh the indecision!

The Old Spice Ditty,
"Old Spice means quality," said the captain to the bosun. "So look for the sailing ship that sails upon the ocean!"
Anyone else as old as dirt remember that?:sleep1:

guenron said:
The Old Spice Ditty,
"Old Spice means quality," said the captain to the bosun. "So look for the sailing ship that sails upon the ocean!"

I'm older than dirt! (but I smell great!):biggrin:

guenron said:
The Old Spice Ditty,

Brushless or lather, boys, whichever you've a notion,
Fifty cents for shaving cream, a dollar for the lotion,
"Old Spice means quality," said the captain to the bosun,
So look for the package with the ship that sails the ocean.
Yo ho! Yo ho!

TraderJoe said:
Bump.

Has anybody received their samples yet?

I have not.

I've been meaning to ask the same question.

Nothing here yet.

OS was just released in stores about 2 weeks ago, I believe. Walgreens had it on sale in their ad, but didn't have any in store. CVS had some but it was locked up in the perfume case.

Have you found any in stores near you Joe? Anyone had a chance to smell OS yet?

No dice, on all fronts. I stopped in a Walgreen's the other day specifically for this purpose, and yep...none to be found. Asked a saleslady and got the "are you from this planet" look.

I went to Walmart the other day and they happened to have this in stock. I was to lazy to ask for a sample as it was locked away in the cabinet. A $20 cologne in the cabinet? go figure...

So ya check your local Walmart.

The new OS is IMNSHO total crap! However Mama bear sells an Old spice TYPE Cologne that is like the vintage version very sharp and clean.
Its a great value and the matching soap is terrific!:biggrin:

Goosemeplease said:
The new OS is IMNSHO total crap! However Mama bear sells an Old spice TYPE Cologne that is like the vintage version very sharp and clean.

Is theis OS Signature anything like old spice or have the just used the name to sell something else?

Goosemeplease said:

Thanks for the info Jim :cool: The MB offering sounds like a winner.

Jonnybc said:
Is theis OS Signature anything like old spice or have the just used the name to sell something else?

I received my sample in the mail today. It smells nothing like Old Spice, but it's not bad. Also it is just one sample. Basicaly an alcohol pad in a small envelope.

Top Bottom