What's new

Has anybody in Conus used razorbladesclub in Germany?

I placed an order with them a little over a week ago without realizing they're based out of Germany. I was a little surprised after checkout when I got my shipment tracking email from Deutsche Post! Oddly, the shipping was only $3.00. Than makes me think that it might be a while before I see my new tucks. I know they'll get here eventually, but I'm curious to know if anybody in Conus has used them before, and how long the shipping took.

There are a bunch of blades in that order I'm looking forward to trying: South African Gillette Minoras, some Egyptian ZaZa's and Silver Stars. The tuck prices were the lowest I've ever seen, but the wait is painful... :(

I placed an order with them a little over a week ago without realizing they're based out of Germany. I was a little surprised after checkout when I got my shipment tracking email from Deutsche Post! Oddly, the shipping was only $3.00. Than makes me think that it might be a while before I see my new tucks. I know they'll get here eventually, but I'm curious to know if anybody in Conus has used them before, and how long the shipping took.

There are a bunch of blades in that order I'm looking forward to trying: South African Gillette Minoras, some Egyptian ZaZa's and Silver Stars. The tuck prices were the lowest I've ever seen, but the wait is painful... :(
I used them last year after asking about them here. If I remember correctly, there are a couple of threads about RBC, and people like them...no bad reviews.
I got the shipment in about 10 days. The have a great inventory of blades, and the pricing on some can't be beat. I got a tuck of Gillette Rubies for around $1.49 as well as a few others.
As long as you've got the tracking, just keep looking out for them. The blades will get there.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

I used them last year after asking about them here. If I remember correctly, there are a couple of threads about RBC, and people like them...no bad reviews.
I got the shipment in about 10 days. The have a great inventory of blades, and the pricing on some can't be beat. I got a tuck of Gillette Rubies for around $1.49 as well as a few others.
As long as you've got the tracking, just keep looking out for them. The blades will get there.

That's great news! I was wondering if it was going to wind up on a "slow boat" across the Atlantic. I know when we send letters to relatives in Australia, it takes around 3 weeks for them to get there. I'm amazed RBC can manage $3.00 shipping from Germany to NY in 10 days.

You're right about the selection and the blade prices. I picked up some Zorricks, Gillette Platinum, Polsilver SI, and Gillette Rubies for 40%-50% cheaper than the prices Maggards was offering plus a lot of blades nobody else even has. The incredible thing was that the shipping was cheaper than Maggards too LOL. I don't mind waiting a few extra days. :)

BTW, I'm not knocking Maggards, I think it's a great company. In fact, I placed a big soap sample order with them on the same day as my blades.

I purchased 100 PolSilver SI's from their Ebay storefront a couple months ago. I also received my order in ~10 days.

I believe they are actually based in Sweden but ship with Deutshe Post. I ordered 100 blades during the holiday season and it took about four weeks.

That's great news! I was wondering if it was going to wind up on a "slow boat" across the Atlantic. I know when we send letters to relatives in Australia, it takes around 3 weeks for them to get there. I'm amazed RBC can manage $3.00 shipping from Germany to NY in 10 days.

You're right about the selection and the blade prices. I picked up some Zorricks, Gillette Platinum, Polsilver SI, and Gillette Rubies for 40%-50% cheaper than the prices Maggards was offering plus a lot of blades nobody else even has. The incredible thing was that the shipping was cheaper than Maggards too LOL. I don't mind waiting a few extra days. :)

BTW, I'm not knocking Maggards, I think it's a great company. In fact, I placed a big soap sample order with them on the same day as my blades.
Let us know when you get them. Also, someone else posted this, but they are based out of Sweden. I would buy from them again if there is something I wanted to try or wanted a tuck of. I remember I also got a tuck of Lord Cool because they were cheap and didn't know if anyone else who carries them.

I checked the Deutsche Post tracking and it says "Departed Terminal of Origin". Sounds like progress at any rate. The tracking says that the package was shipped from Frankfurt, Germany so maybe they have operations in Sweden and a warehouse in Germany? Either way, it sounds like my new blades are slowly but surely headed my direction. :001_smile

Swedish company, I've used them twice for hundred counts of Vokshod and Rapira Swedish Supersteel. Great prices and prompt delivery for across the pond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I purchased 100 Bluebird Hi-stainless blades about a month ago. It took 9 days to get to me in the States. Great prices.

I have made several purchases from RBC. They carry a variety of blades not generally available in CONUS at good prices. There are also several ways to buy from them. Directly from their website, Amazon, and eBay. Their website has information on most of the blades they carry, such as the material used and coatings if any. There is a wait for any blade purchases, so this is not vendor to buy from if you need something right away. Two to 3 weeks for me.

I purchased 100 Polsilver SI blades from them earlier this year. (free shipping if you order 100) Great pricing. They provide a tracking number (as you know) and I received them in about 10 days.

I’ve had great service from RBC. One shipment went missing and they refunded. When it showed up a couple months later I paid what they had refunded me. Keep my karma balance in check.

I’ve had great service from RBC. One shipment went missing and they refunded. When it showed up a couple months later I paid what they had refunded me. Keep my karma balance in check.

A couple months! Holy cow! I've been checking the Deutsche Post link every day, and I finally got an update that the blades have arrived in the destination country. Won't be long now...:001_smile

Good on you for squaring up with them! The DE shaving world that we inhabit is small enough that it's always the right choice to take care of each other. :thumbup:

Your username is intriguing BTW. I was the guest of honor at a Burns Dinner several years ago, and though I ate every bite, it's hard to imagine an occasion where haggis ever needs to be plural. That said, it could be that haggis is the ultimate case of YMMV ..:001_tongu

Last edited:
Not entirely happy with them. Placed an order earlier this week. Price and selection are terrific. Service less so. Had to pry a tracking number from them. Got one with no clue of the carrier on the originating end so I'll have to wait until it reaches USPS before I know anything.

I had never heard of them until this thread so I had to order 100 German Wilkinson's to try them out. Free shipping on 100 blade purchases, pretty good deal!

Not entirely happy with them. Placed an order earlier this week. Price and selection are terrific. Service less so. Had to pry a tracking number from them. Got one with no clue of the carrier on the originating end so I'll have to wait until it reaches USPS before I know anything.
Try 17track.net

Imput your tracking number there

Hooray!!! It came!

I guess the answer for me was 17 days. That's not too bad. Fortunately, I had 5 years supply of blades already, so two weeks didn't present a hardship.:001_tongu Here is what I got in the mail this evening:

proxy.php

When ordering from a different continent, patience is the key

Top Bottom