What's new

FS Hart Steel 5/8" Round Point Quarter Hollow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a nice assortment of Hart Steel razors and have decided I prefer the 7/8" versions. As a result, I'm letting this great 5/8" shaver go.

For those not familiar with Hart Steel. they were made in the USA from O-1 tool steel. I say "were" because I don't know if they're still in production. I purchased this razor in 2018, when they were priced at $219. However, I had a coupon and paid $176 for it. Today, they are priced at $255.

This razor has seen very little use in a large rotation. I just prefer the larger straights and never got around to using this 5/8 version much. It was well cared for and lightly honed with one layer of tape on the spine.

These straights are easy to hone, hold their edge well, and are excellent shavers. This one shaves my arm hair and is shave ready by my standards. However, I can't guarantee that it will be shave ready by your standards. The razor is in excellent condition with no problem signs of wear or cosmetic issues. One of the great features of these razors is that they have a hex screw instead of the traditional pin. As a result, you can easily tighten them and never have to worry about dealing with a loose pin.

Asking price is $80, which includes CONUS/APO/NPO shipping. These sell for more on ebay, but I prefer selling it within the shaving community.

No trades, please.

20220226_165954.jpg
20220226_164802.jpg
20220226_164847.jpg
20220226_165252.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom