What's new

hariph creek's Entry to the Hall of Fame

What is your real name?
Jorah

What are your nicknames/aliases?
None, my forum handle is a play on my first and middle names.

Where do you live?
S.W. Washington

What is your age (or) generation?

What are you in the real world?
Truck Driver (local)

What is your favorite shave setup?
Henson Medium AL13 V2 with Wizamet blades.
Currently using Cremo but about to start with PAA Scentsless CK-6 and PAA Doppler brush.
Diy aftershave: unscented alcohol free Thayers with everclear (to mix oils), and Bergamot, Sage, Sandalwood, and Cedar. High desert with bergamot. I call it Spaghetti Western.

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Camping, hiking, time with family and friends. I like pocket knives, flashlights, watches, and apparently shaving (who knew?). But, I do not collect things. I like to have just that one thing that is right for me and my use of it. If that thing is inexpensive so much the better. If it ain't cheap well... buy once, cry once (within reason). I play fretless 5- string bass. Between carpal tunnel and raising our kids I have been pretty hit and miss for over 20 years. I am getting my hands fixed this winter and plan on playing more. I drive an 87 Dodge W250. It has a homemade flat bed and I have touched just about every piece on it. It is a project that will never end and it is my daily driver and off road adventure rig. I have had newer better trucks but, years ago I realized I miss the junk I used to drive when I was a kid. Only daily drivers are interesting!

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I have been happily married for 24 years and we have either known each other or been together for nearly 30.

We rescued our grandson over a year ago. He is now 1-1/2 years old. We had about six months as empty nesters. Now we are starting over when things were finally supposed to start getting easier. I am to old and broken for this and he is worth every second!

I tend to over explain myself. It is only to make myself clear. It does not mean I think you are wrong.

Last edited:
Top Bottom