What's new

FS Hardware Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
CONUS only please. All items will include their original boxes unless mentioned otherwise. All prices include shipping and PayPal fees. Please feel free to PM me for questions and additional pictures. Thanks for looking!

1. UFO Colibri Handle - From Rafael's first batch in 2014. Handle is made of 316L stainless steel and has a fine Gillette aristocrat style knurling. Dimensions are 80mm x 12mm with a nice weight of 60g. It is in excellent condition and includes the original tube and certificate of authenticity. Asking $155 shipped.

2. Merkur 11C - This is the open comb version of the 34C HD. Discontinued several years ago. A bit more aggressive than it's cousin, but a good step up if you're looking to try something more efficient than the 34C. In excellent condition and comes with a plastic Merkur clamshell travel case. Please note that I do not have the original Merkur 11C box. The razor will be packed inside of the Merkur box that was sold with the case. Asking $40.

3. Gillette Heritage - lightly used, currently unavailable. Asking $30.

4. PAA Bakelite OC Slant Razor (Black) - Asking $25

5. PAA Bakelite OC Slant Razor (Ox Blood) - Asking $25

6. Semogue Special Edition 2013 Silvertip Badger Shaving Brush, Olive Wood Handle - Knot diameter: 23 mm Bristle loft: In overall excellent condition. Original plastic brush tube is not included as I did not receive it from its previous owner. One of the nicest Semogue brushes I've used but I prefer 2-band badgers brushes these days. Brush specs: 48 mm Handle height: 53 mm Overall height: 101 mm. Asking $85.

7. West Coast Shaving Silvertip Tortoiseshell Torch Shaving Brush (Cleaned with Zingari Man brush cleaner but never used for shaving) - $25

8. Simpsons Wee Scot – Lightly used. Asking $20

9. L’Occitane Plisson Synthetic Shaving Brush - Lightly used, asking $20

C223C6DA-84FC-4A0C-9965-AEBA37F3A167.jpeg

Last edited:
Price drops on remaining items:

1. UFO Colibri Handle - From Rafael's first batch in 2014. Handle is made of 316L stainless steel and has a fine Gillette aristocrat style knurling. Dimensions are 80mm x 12mm with a nice weight of 60g. It is in excellent condition and includes the original tube and certificate of authenticity. Asking $135 shipped.

3. Gillette Heritage - lightly used, currently unavailable. Asking $27

5. PAA Bakelite OC Slant Razor (Ox Blood) - Asking $22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom