What's new

FS Hardware Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
CONUS (Hawaii, Alaska, and APOs, etc. included) and PayPal only please. Prices includes shipping and PayPal fee. Always open to reasonable offers on multiple items. Thanks!

Razors

1948 Gillette Aristocrat #15, Australian Set
- 2nd Generation, rhodium plated. The same exact razor as its British cousin the #21. Razor has some very minor plate loss on the sides of the head. Some light spotting and small scratches from use throughout the razor. TTO mechanism is smooth but one door does have a very slight delay behind the other. Case is in surprisingly good condition with some minor wear in the inside lining. Hinges no longer snap shut as well. Minor plate loss on the outside. Looking to get back what I paid for it so I am asking $150.

Edwin Jagger 3one6 (Knurled Handle) - Razor has been used only a handful of times. Comes with a pack of new Feather DE razor blades. Asking $90.

1955 Gillette Aristocrat #58 - Razor is a nickel plated Aristocrat Jr. TTO is reasonably smooth but not nearly as smooth as the #16. One door is a bit lazy. Some small scratches on the head of the razor. Considerable brassing on the handle. This razor may not be as pretty as the rest but it certainly gives one smooth shave! Case is in rather good condition too given its age. Lining is surprisingly nice. Unfortunately, I could not find a replacement to the original plastic blue blade dispenser the set came with in the 50's. Saw a nicer condition set with the dispenser go for $85 on here a while back. Asking $45.

Gillette New Short Comb w/ Common Bar Handle (Gold Plating) - In overall excellent condition for its age. Straight teeth and very little plate loss. Asking $35.

Brushes

28mm Paladin Samurai (Ivory)
- In excellent condition. Samurai has been very lightly used. 28mm J6 knot. Handle has a very nice polished finish. Tube and knot code included. Asking $195

Semogue Misture SE/LE Brush Lot - A small lot of special/limited edition Semogues with the "Caravela" or Mistura knot. Left to Right: Semogue/RazoRock "Amici" (56/100) 24mm knot, Semogue 2019 Barbear Classico LE (51/100) 26mm knot, Semogue 2013 Barbear Classico "Mistura" LE 22m knot. Asking $65.

42C674C9-CC88-4AAD-B4ED-EA928B9BD2E5.jpegA657081C-7539-42CC-9BD1-10976A29932D.jpeg0229EED6-BA3A-451E-A041-A07DB8F01C75.jpeg
03B15F6E-ECD1-40CE-BF5B-F282187D879E.jpegC336F2E3-4662-42BB-8C04-CF05A63971B2.jpegFEFEB2CF-1D33-46BE-9E91-42EBE4279860.jpegAF5368EA-1941-4A38-B42D-901EACC19011.jpeg697DD333-0283-4982-870B-B094C548C8A0.jpeg

Updated list of items with some price drops:

1948 Gillette Aristocrat #15, Australian Set - 2nd Generation, rhodium plated. The same exact razor as its British cousin the #21. Razor has some very minor plate loss on the sides of the head. Some light spotting and small scratches from use throughout the razor. TTO mechanism is smooth but one door does have a very slight delay behind the other. Case is in surprisingly good condition with some minor wear in the inside lining. Hinges no longer snap shut as well. Minor plate loss on the outside. Looking to get back what I paid for it so I am asking $145.

Edwin Jagger 3one6 (Knurled Handle) - Razor has been used only a handful of times. Comes with a pack of new Feather DE razor blades. Asking $85.

1955 Gillette Aristocrat #58 - Razor is a nickel plated Aristocrat Jr. TTO is reasonably smooth but not nearly as smooth as the #16. One door is a bit lazy. Some small scratches on the head of the razor. Considerable brassing on the handle. This razor may not be as pretty as the rest but it certainly gives one smooth shave! Case is in rather good condition too given its age. Lining is surprisingly nice. Unfortunately, I could not find a replacement to the original plastic blue blade dispenser the set came with in the 50's. Saw a nicer condition set with the dispenser go for $85 on here a while back. Asking $40.

Gillette New Short Comb w/ Common Bar Handle (Gold Plating) - In overall excellent condition for its age. Straight teeth and very little plate loss. Asking $35.
28mm Paladin Samurai (Ivory) - In excellent condition. Samurai has been very lightly used. 28mm J6 knot. Handle has a very nice polished finish. Tube and knot code included. Asking $185

Last edited:
Updated list of items with some weekend price drops:

1948 Gillette Aristocrat #15, Australian Set - 2nd Generation, rhodium plated. The same exact razor as its British cousin the #21. Razor has some very minor plate loss on the sides of the head. Some light spotting and small scratches from use throughout the razor. TTO mechanism is smooth but one door does have a very slight delay behind the other. Case is in surprisingly good condition with some minor wear in the inside lining. Hinges no longer snap shut as well. Minor plate loss on the outside. Looking to get back what I paid for it so I am asking $135.

Edwin Jagger 3one6 (Knurled Handle) - Razor has been used only a handful of times. Comes with a pack of new Feather DE razor blades. Asking $85.

28mm Paladin Samurai (Ivory) - In excellent condition. Samurai has been very lightly used. 28mm J6 knot. Handle has a very nice polished finish. Tube and knot code included. Asking $175

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom