What's new

Happy Thanksgiving!

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Thanksgiving can be a time of over indulgence, hectic travel, and shopping.
Let us not forget the name and the intent of the Holiday.

Give thanks for what you have, in whatever measure you have it, and know that there are others who would be grateful for just a portion of it.

Friends such as we have here at B&B, Family that we love and whom love us, a home and shelter above our heads and the heads of our children and loved ones.

A Happy Thanksgiving to all.

turkey_556883-1.jpg

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Thanksgiving can be a time of over indulgence, hectic travel, and shopping.
Let us not forget the name and the intent of the Holiday.

Give thanks for what you have, in whatever measure you have it, and know that there are others who would be grateful for just a portion of it.

Friends such as we have here at B&B, Family that we love and whom love us, a home and shelter above our heads and the heads of our children and loved ones.

A Happy Thanksgiving to all.

View attachment 1561549

I'm truly thankful for @luvmysuper for your graciousness you bestowed upon me in October. Your a very generous person with a good heart. Now combine that, with the fact you served this great nation, so as to insure, that folks like me get to remain free, and enjoy wonderful things like traditional wet shaving, for that, I'm also grateful.

I think anyone would be lucky to have you for a friend Phill. It's very easy to see that you are really passionate with everything that you do. And you carry much wisdom, they can teach a lot of us new things, and even sometimes, get us to have a closer look at ourselves through reflection.

I'm grateful for all you do here to help keep B&B a safe place for many. I'm also grateful for our friendship. B&B is like a second family to me. Since I've lost most of my immediate family, I often look for that family bond, to fill a void.

One does not need to look hard, to find things in which they can be thankful for. If you really think about what's going on in the world, it's easy to realize that many of us, can be thankful we get to live FREE. And I say again, thank you for insuring we get to continue experiencing freedom, because you made a selfless act, to serve our country.

See this forum... a place where the vast majority of us are random strangers with no real way to force out-of-your-way manners, yet people freely give it. I'm grateful for God's Love, my family, my job, and I'm very grateful for polite people who genuinely respect the culture and celebrations of others. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. If you're in a country that doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving, I'm grateful for your contribution to mankind all the same!

Top Bottom