What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

Happy Thanksgiving/Anniversary

Rudy Vey

Contributor
Vendor
I want to wish everyone here a Happy Thanksgiving!!
May you have a peaceful day with your loved ones...
....and do not eat too much!!

On another note, early next year I celebrate my 10 year anniversary of making brushes and being a member on Badger and Blade.
I like to offer a special brush and would like your input in what would be a good choice for this.
Email me or post here.

ackvil

Happy Thanksgiving, Rudy.

Glad you are a member of B&B. We all appreciate your contributions to B&B and all of the great brushes you have made. I participated in every LE brushes you have made and love them all. Whatever you come up with will be a beauty.

maxman

Moderator Emeritus
Happy Thanks Giving and congrats on 10 great years of brush making.
My RV custom is my go-to brush. I love it!

Congrats Rudy! I love the brush you made, it’s hands down my favorite. I really like the Persian Jar shape if you’re looking for a shape for your special offering. I hope I get a chance to get one.

I have been enjoying the group buy brush you made this year in jade resin and horn with a Shavemac 2 band fan. Wonderful brush. I particularly like the combination of natural material and synthetic resin. I was actually surprised at how well the combination turned out. It is just such a pleasure to use.

OTOH, I have avoided jumping in on the latest group buy as I just don't like the aesthetics of plain white with faux horn.

So if I had to voice a preference, I would request a brush handle with some color and a combination of natural and artificial materials.

emwolf

Contributor
Happy anniversary. Really enjoying this year's group buy and already signed on for next year.

KeenDogg

Social Media Guru
Contributor
Ambassador
Happy Anniversary! Go Eyptian with a Tut!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk