What's new

Happy NEWbie Year! Briefly, what's your NEWbie Year shave resolution for 2017?

Briefly post the main technique or gear that you want to implement for your resolution shave 2017.
Happy NEWbie year!

$il_570xN.1001728338_f3xl.jpg

I don't do New Year's resolutions ... but ... I plan on an adjustable sometime in 2017. Other than that, just to enjoy each shave.

Sent using Tapatalk

Vintage or modern?

Definitely vintage; slim adjustable or fatboy. The slim is more likely as I don't have a particular preference and like the lower cost of slims. I just gave a slim to one of my sons for Christmas. Fine razor.

Sent using Tapatalk

I want to try some different shave soaps, cremes and, boar brushes.

My first slant and open comb DE showed up this week but, I'm really looking for a Muhle R41 and better slant though, the short handled Merkur might grow on me as a good travel companion. I think I want to try a Fatip and Muhle R89 too though I'm on the fence here since I'm using an EJ89 right now.

I want to try some different shave soaps, cremes and, boar brushes.

My first slant and open comb DE showed up this week but, I'm really looking for a Muhle R41 and better slant though, the short handled Merkur might grow on me as a good travel companion. I think I want to try a Fatip and Muhle R89 too though I'm on the fence here since I'm using an EJ89 right now.
let us know if you do....

Top Bottom