What's new

Happy New Year!

Hey Guys,

Well, it's the end of another year and time for some reflection. I won't bore you all with the many details, but 2013 has had some ups and downs for me. My father died, business is going well, had a brief health scare (kidney infarction), got a new car, got a new motorcycle, etc. Ups and downs.

Through it all, I've found myself looking forward to checking in on B&B and its various sub-fora each and every day. I don't always have something to say, but I always find something of interest to read. I've been online, in one form or another, for nearly 30 years and B&B is one of the very friendliest, most welcoming communities I've ever known. I'm very glad to have landed here.

Obligatory shaving content: I've always had sensitive skin and was guaranteed to break out following either an electric or cartridge shave. I stumbled onto DE shaving this spring when trying to prep my face for a scheduled straight shave out in Vegas. There was a little blood early on as I found the right technique, but, from Day 1, I've never broken out.

I'm 47 now and these last eight months represent the largest contiguous block of time I've gone without a beard since 19. My wife is happy with my smooth, youthful, and good-looking mug and I'm happy to have found another cool hobby/obsession. Bathroom space, however, is now at a considerable premium... :biggrin1:

Anyway, enough blather. Happy New Year to one and all!!

The happiest of New Years to you sir. May the new year be better than the last. Many happy shaves. All the best to you and those you love

Mike

Top Bottom