What's new

Happy New Year ----- L'Shanah Tovah !

As we're about two hours away from sundown here on the east coast of the USA, I want to extend all my best wishes
to our B&B community for a sweet, happy, healthy New Year. For all of you who observe this High Holiday season, may
you and your loved ones be blessed with all good things as we celebrate the Rosh Hashanah holiday. L'Shanah Tovah !

Last edited:
As we're about two hours away from sundown here on the east coast of the USA, I want to extend all my best wishes
to our B&B community for a sweet, happy, healthy New Year. For all of you who observe this High Holiday season, may
you and your loved ones be blessed with all good things as we celebrate the Rosh Hashanah holiday. L'Shanah Tovah !
L’ Shanah Tovah!
Blessings and Happy, prosperous, New Year!

Being Israeli means I don't care for high, or medium, or whatever holidays except the day we observe on the eve of the independence day in May. Still, wishing you all shana tova u-metuka: may the new year will be good and sweet. They tell me the year counter is close to six thousand now, how time flies.
It's customary to dip a piece of apple in honey. For our friends around the world, a word of advice: stay away from gefilte fish, no matter what. Dreadful stuff, that's a nationwide consensus. There weren't many consensuses in Israel, historically.

Top Bottom