What's new

Happy New Year Acquisitions! JAN 2021

Couple of bones. The stack bowl is actually quite large. I easily got 3 coins of LBF in it for it’s maiden voyage. Really liking the texture. Thinking it’s gonna look pretty awesome when it gets some color.
8F3A9173-A7A6-4CFA-A42C-5B3005916CDE.jpeg
6CEE38BE-7709-4AFD-BA75-91F9DAA84B29.jpeg
EFAE4A65-00A0-4CD2-98D2-70078F51CE58.jpeg
48E6B2F8-8A8F-4809-984D-B3A6B65A0162.jpeg

Good thing I’ve had them both before and know the difference based on smell. Must have been filled after someone had a left handed cigarette break. Makes me wonder if my 4 oz bags are correct. Oy vay.
F514F1AC-0488-41BF-9A31-A61D2FC0901E.jpeg
804A8A71-65F2-4CD6-89BA-6E48A66D4762.jpeg

I got a order mix up at Holts and got a My Father Cedro Deluxe Eminentes by mistake. At first I was a bit mad as they mixed up another cigar in the order, but it was a happy accident.

It is one of the better cigars in my order. The other two My Father cigars, the Judge and Bijou were lesser smokes for me. If you have not tried it I do say give it a try.

I got a order mix up at Holts and got a My Father Cedro Deluxe Eminentes by mistake. At first I was a bit mad as they mixed up another cigar in the order, but it was a happy accident.

It is one of the better cigars in my order. The other two My Father cigars, the Judge and Bijou were lesser smokes for me. If you have not tried it I do say give it a try.
I’d reach out to them and let em know. They’ll make it right. I had to wait a bit on hold, but once I got them on the line they were very helpful.

Serendipity is a wonderful experience!

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
I'd guess pipe cleaners for the innermost hole, and three jars of tobacco, with the jars sat on the shelf below, and the knob on the lid locating in the holes above. I doubt someone would go to all the trouble of housing all those pipes without also housing a few earthenware jars of stuff to smoke in them. I don't understand the role of the swing out piece on the left hand door though. Nice catch!

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
Well, I got some GHC American Delite and Kentucky Nougat in the mail yesterday. However, SWMBO discovered the purchase on the card and in not so many terms mentioned for me to take a break. So this will be the last purchase for a little bit 🙂 (online or via a card at least).

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Well, I got some GHC American Delite and Kentucky Nougat in the mail yesterday. However, SWMBO discovered the purchase on the card and in not so many terms mentioned for me to take a break. So this will be the last purchase for a little bit 🙂 (online or via a card at least).

🤣

I'll be interested to hear what you think of the American Delite, Dave.

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
🤣

I'll be interested to hear what you think of the American Delite, Dave.

I haven’t had an opportunity yet to smoke either blend. I can this though, the pouch note from both blends was rather strong, perfumey and seemingly a stout Lakeland,
floral scent (at least to me). The scent wasn’t what I was expecting to smell when first removed from the shipping package. FWIW, I got them in bulk and not in the tin.

Top Bottom