What's new

Happy Independence Day!

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Happy 4th
Thanks for posting.
Sadly a recent survey revealed that only 77% of respondents knew that the USA sought its independence from great Britain.

...and a patriotic shave, LOL

proxy.php

To all our non-US members, you are always welcome here. Thanks, Jim.

Wang Chi:
Here's to the Army and Navy and the battles they have won; here's to America's colors, the colors that never run.

Jack Burton:
May the wings of liberty never lose a feather.

Thanks, John Carpenter.

Happy 4th
Thanks for posting.
Sadly a recent survey revealed that only 77% of respondents knew that the USA sought its independence from great Britain.
History, if forgotten, is destined to repeat itself. May our nation never forget our past, learn from those who came before us, and use the great blessing of this nation to make a positive impact on the world.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

To all our non-US members, you are always welcome here. Thanks, Jim.

Wang Chi:
Here's to the Army and Navy and the battles they have won; here's to America's colors, the colors that never run.

Jack Burton:
May the wings of liberty never lose a feather.

Thanks, John Carpenter.
Best movie EVER!!!

Well, from this dumb Canuck, a very happy and glorious Fourth to all my American cousins (there are more Yanks in my extended family than Brits or Canadians).
To my ultra-extended family of B&B brethren, a hearty hoist of a brown pop to you all.
Finally, there is no better neighbours one could ask for than our friends south of the 49th parallel...God Bless America.

Top Bottom