What's new

Happy Halloween!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Halloween. Hope your day is filled with happiness and full of ghosts, goblins, witches, ghouls, and zombies.

Anyone have pics of your costume?

This is not me, but it is the costume I wore to a party last night.

proxy.php

Happy Halloween everybody! How about everybody that's giving out candy keeps a tally last year we had about 50 kids, hoping for more this year.

My husband and I did not dress up this year, but this is my daughter. She made out good...her pumpkin was almost full!!!

proxy.php

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
She looks like Sylvester! Great costume.

SWMBO and I didn't go out, and we don't get Trick or Treaters here (Security Coded Complex) but the "Horror Movie Marathon" is on, and we had a visit from a Pizza Delivery Guy who was a dead ringer for one of the Red Necks from the movie "Deliverance", though I am sure that it wasn't intentional.

49 Kids this year, and every one of them said 'thank you'. We had candy for more, but i guess we will have to eat it.

Our neighborhood is usually quiet, so we took our kids to my brother's house. They get several hundred kids every year...we went through 45 pounds of candy. :blink: I dressed as Dexter Morgan; wore cargo pants, a thermal shirt, and carried around a syringe, but no one "got" it. We all had a great time!

Top Bottom