What's new

Happy Father's Day

Just wanted to say Happy Father's Day to all of the dad's here at B&B. :001_smile

On this day, I'm remembering all the things my dad gave me. He made me the person that I am today. He is one of a kind and in my eyes will always be the greatest man that ever walked.

Cheers to you all...
proxy.php

Last edited:
Happy Father's Day!

Have to work this morning, but my parents are coming up to have lunch with me and my sister. Hope Dad likes the brush and soaps I got him!

EDIT: He loved it! I got him a VDH boar brush to start out with, and brought along some MB soaps (Fleur de Soul, Rosemary Mint, Green Irish Tweed) and TGQ Leatherneck for him to smell and see which he liked. He chose the Green Irish Tweed (my favorite of the lot as well :thumbup:). I told him to take the rest of them, but he insisted that he only needed one. HA! When he finds this site he'll see there's a whole other world when it comes to shaving. He said to me, "for the first time in almost 50 years I'm actually looking forward to shaving tomorrow!"

Mission accomplished :001_cool:

Last edited:
Happy Fathers day to all the Dads out there. I am not one yet, but luckily I still have my father around. So I am putting him to work in my yard laying pine straw today with me :w00t:, bonding experience. Of course I will buy him a nice lunch if he does a good job.

Have a good day all.

Top Bottom