What's new

Happy Fathers day B&B members

It is a great thing to be a Dad, even if you are there full-time or part time due to divorce or other matters, as long as you share the gift of time with them thats all that matters:thumbup:

Thanks! In addition to my wife, my 1 and 3 year old boys are the joy of my life. I'm a lucky guy. Happy Father's Day (a little early) to everyone else, too!

My 8 year old daughter and my 12 year old son are 2 of my 3 raison d'etres.
Can't imagine life with out them....
I'm a lucky dad.

My son Jeff will be 49 next month. He shaves with a disposable Bic.

My daughter Sherri will be 44 in August. She and I haven't discussed shaving.

Happy Father's Day to all the good fathers everywhere.

This is my first father's day. Look forward to spending it with my baby daughter, as well as my own father.

Happy Father's day Gents.

i'm not a father and most likely never will be, but happy Father's Day to all of you out there! i love my own dad more than i could ever really express, and i think i might offer him my services as a barber and give him a fantastic shave to celebrate the day! he hates shaving and finds it to be such a chore, so much so that he won't even try wet shaving. ah well.

Happy Father's Day to all B&B dads!!!
I have given to my father's day (remember that in Italy is March 19 ... coinciding with the feast of San Giuseppe/joseph) a nice bottle of AS Denim, his favorite ... just a little present...

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
proxy.php
To All B & B Dads because all that I am, or hope to be, I owe it all to my Father!!! :thumbsup:

proxy.php
"A Father is like a Lighthouse...beaming the 'way' if and whenever one strays". CBJ

Happy fathers day to all, a nice family day today with my son 8 and my tiny daughter. Just great to all be together my wife and I work allot of opposite shifts so we make the most of things when we're both off.

Happy Fathers day to all. My oldest Danika (Dan ica) will be 5 in July and my youngest (Addisen) was 2 in November

Being a Father is the hardest job, but the most rewarding that I have ever had. Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers out there!

Woo-hoo, happy Father's Day to everyone, I have spent the morning with both of my daughters. Apparently, when my wife asked Nina what to get me, she said "a shaving brush, he needs more".

Lost my father in April......gonna be a tough day.

To all those who still have their father, give them a great big hug and tell him how much he means to you. I wish I could.

Top Bottom