What's new

Happy Canada Day

This Canada day is like no other. There will be no fireworks, no gatherings at the local parks, no food trucks and fun fare and no public celebrating our great country. And while most years we have hot sunny weather, go swimming, watch the girls fill up the drive way with “chalk art”, and let’s not forget firing up the BBQ...it’s raining and windy here in Winnipeg.

This virus has really put a lot of things into perspective, including taking the small stuff for granted.

But as my father says ”It could always be worse.”

So, to my brothers and sisters in Canada- Happy Canada day! Celebrate the best you can, and above all, be safe.

To my friends south of the border and across the pond, stay safe as well.

Brad.

As luck would have it, mother nature decided to show up and the rain has stopped. 26ºC and sunny now in Winnipeg. Looks like the BBQ will be making an appearance afterall!

I’ve not been every where man but I’ve stood on the edge of Peggys cove, been on Vancouver Island, stood on the banks of the Alaskan river, panned for gold in Dawson city where the sun never went down. Been to Skagway Alaska saw the tundra creep up from the ground. But I ain’t been everywhere man.
Want to hear it from a true Canadian Whos been everywhere man?

Happy Canada Day!

Canada.jpg

Top Bottom