What's new

Happy Birthday to me PIF

Happy Birthday!!!!, I'm In
Your birth razor is a Gillette Black Handle flair tip
and I would bring USDA Top Choice Black Angus Beef bone in Rib eye steaks for grillin super thick cut.

Happy birthday to you and your.. Black beauty? I'd have gotten you a tube of Proraso Red if I was there, but I'm busy that day.

Thanks!

I'm in .
1959 fat boy
I would bring some ice cold Shiner Bock beer and some home smoked beef brisket, smoked 12 hrs on a real Texas smoker.

Just because you are a pastor doesn't mean you cannot enjoy a good beer.

Happy birthday.

NOT in, but a very happy birthday to you and wishing you many more! This is a very generous, and novel PIF!!

I would guess birth year razor to be a 1962 Slim, and I would bring you one of my famous (at least in the fire station) Mexican cheesecakes!

Just because you are a pastor doesn't mean you cannot enjoy a good beer.

True, but depending on what type of church, he just might not be able to drink one in front of you. My church has a no drinking in public (which includes home gatherings that include more than just family) policy for staff members.

Happy birthday sir! Please count me in. Definitely would love the opportunity to try some Stirling products.

I'm going to guess you use some iteration of the Superspeed. As for the party - not what I previously suggested before I edited this :)

Last edited:
Hope you have a very happy birthday! I'm in.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say a Schick Type L Injector.
I would bring you Bay Rum, because what smells better in December than bay leaves with hints of cinnamon!

Happy birthday! If you want to throw me in the ring you can, but no worries if there are enough contestants!

You were born before razors were invented. Therefore you used rocks.

I'd bring a briefcase full of stolen cash to spend! [emoji14]

Happy bday again!!

I like where this party I'm not having is going, steak, brisket and anything Mexican...yum :drool:
I would bring you one of my famous (at least in the fire station) Mexican cheesecakes!
I need to hear more about this one!!

As for the party - not what I previously suggested before I edited this :)
$itQeb6f.jpg
You were born before razors were invented. Therefore you used rocks!
This is just mean!

Happy Birthday!!!!, I'm definitely in. I'd love to try some Stirling!

Since I have a 67 Gillette Black Handled SuperSpeed I am going with that as your birth razor.

I would bring Labatt Blue and Poutine!
:w00t:

imcndn

Top Bottom