What's new

Happy Birthday Murchmb!!

Happy Birthday Murchmb, here's to hoping you get a cornucopia of shaving goodies, and that your shave today is super smooth and irritation free.

Now it's time for the ubiquitous badger birthday dance! :badger:

-Nick

Murchmb,

Wishing you a happy birthday today for the great state of Texas! Enjoy yourself and do something special for you!

Randy

Thank you so much everyone! I just now popped in, clicked on new posts, and saw my name in a thread title. I'm thrilled. My wife is somewhat disturbed :) Especially after a week or two of getting and sending free razors, blades, and creams. I will have to brag on her though. She thinks none too highly of my new "hobby", but she did give me a rather cool gift. A shaving mug. Not an ordinary one, but one with something of a history. It is a simple milk glass mug that came from the estate of the last living Confederate widow. It is not known which of her two husbands used it, but I'd like to think that it was her first one. Growing up I was always exposed to Civil War memorabilia since my Dad collects cavalry carbines, so this had some special meaning to me.

Happy Birthday, Murchmb!

Yes, it sounds like like your wife did give you a very historic mug. If you get a chance, do take a photo and share with us.

Again, Happy Birthday!

Cheers,
Richard
Plano TX in the South

Happy birthday Murchmb!

While your wife, like most of ours, isn't too keen on our "hobby", at least she's playing along!:wink:
Jerry

Coche_y_bondhu said:
Happy Birthday, Murchmb!

Yes, it sounds like like your wife did give you a very historic mug. If you get a chance, do take a photo and share with us.

Again, Happy Birthday!

Cheers,
Richard
Plano TX in the South

Richard,

My first picture post. Here rather poor one of it. The straight is a J.S. Holler I won on eBay a while back. Someday I hope to sharpen it up and use it.

Mike

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom