What's new

Happy Birthday Marines

Happy Birthday Marines!

Today, on our 246th Birthday we should take a moment to follow General John A. Lejeune’s message.

(Part of message)
“On November 10, 1775 a Corps of Marines was created by a resolution of the Continental Congress. Since that date many thousand men have borne the name Marine. In memory of them it is fitting that we who are Marines should commemorate the birthday of our Corps by calling to mind the glories of its long and illustrious history.”

I wish each of my brothers and sisters a Happy Birthday. Your Esprit de Corps and dedication are the hallmarks of Marines.

Semper Fidelis,
Tim
Chief Warrant Officer 4
USMC Ret.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
1636540410785.gif

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
proxy.php

...Semper Fi...Oorah!

Tim:
plus-one-png.797576
...although I'm a 24yr Army Veteran...I was (and still am), impressed (and awed), of all the Marines (especially the Marines I've served with on Joint Operations...shoulder to shoulder in harms way), who have proudly worn the Blue Dress uniform! :thumbsup:

In very few words, have a very Happy 246th Birthday, because the Corps is the pinnacle of;

"The Few. The Proud. The Marines"!
proxy.php

proxy.php
"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem". President Ronald Reagan

Last edited:
proxy.php

...Semper Fi...Oorah!

Tim:
plus-one-png.797576
...although I'm a 24yr Army Veteran...I was (and still am), impressed (and awed), of all the Marines (especially the Marines I've served with on Joint Operations...shoulder to shoulder in harms way), who have proudly worn the Blue Dress uniform! :thumbsup:

In very few words, have a very Happy 246th Birthday, because the Corps is the pinnacle of;

"The Few. The Proud. The Marines"!
proxy.php

proxy.php
"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem". President Ronald Reagan
My Brother in Arms,

Thank you so much for the wonderful Birthday wish/cheers.
I’ve had the distinct pleasure of fighting side by side with Army Soldiers, and it was a great honor.

Thank You for your service. Happy Veteran’s Day. I’ll say a toast to you and our fellow Brothers.
May Peace reign, so that others do not have to know the trials of securing freedom.

Your Brother in Arms,
Tim

Top Bottom