What's new

Happy Birthday HRH Prince Philip!

Congratulations to HRH The Duke of Edinburgh on the occasion of his 90th Birthday.

Happy Birthday, Sir!

Attachments

• $Duke.jpg
    $Duke.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 76

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
:lol:

A couple of Brits I know say he is always good for a few laughs.:001_rolle

Looks like he had beans for lunch.

proxy.php

Indeed. One wouldn't be blamed for assuming that HRH had just passed a bit of wind, from the expressions of the royal family surrounding him, and the look of smug satisfaction on his face in the last frame.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Indeed. One wouldn't be blamed for assuming that HRH had just passed a bit of wind, from the expressions of the royal family surrounding him, and the look of smug satisfaction on his face in the last frame.

Looks like ER is "not amused".....

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!

sometimes a good "outgassing" can feel real good. On the last pick, you can see that the Queen is not amused.

Looks like ER is "not amused".....

Maybe she was downwind...

There was a PBS series called "Windsor Castle - A Royal Year". One episode was mostly about HRH Prince Philip. It was a very interesting look into his life and his role as the Consort. I have always enjoyed his unusual way of looking at life and that really came through in that episode.

I hope he is around for a long time to come.

Last edited:
Top Bottom