What's new

Happy Anniversary to me!

Well folks, today is my Anniversary! Or at least, my six month anniversary of my first DE shave!

I’m so glad I made the switch. In the last six months I’ve acquired a goodly stock; maybe not as much as many of my fellows here, but with eighteen razors, a dozen brushes, over thirty soaps, twenty shave sticks, twenty or so creams - and over 5,000 blades, and counting, I’m a happy shaver! And at least I smell nice...😍

I’ve had many great shaves, read many great threads, seen many great pictures - but most of all, made contact with some great people!

Thanks to the B&B community for letting me share in this thing of ours.

So, fellas, (and ladies) stay safe, stay well, be good, and grab yourselves a piece of virtual cake on me! 😁

Al.

Well folks, today is my Anniversary! Or at least, my six month anniversary of my first DE shave!

I’m so glad I made the switch. In the last six months I’ve acquired a goodly stock; maybe not as much as many of my fellows here, but with eighteen razors, a dozen brushes, over thirty soaps, twenty shave sticks, twenty or so creams - and over 5,000 blades, and counting, I’m a happy shaver! And at least I smell nice...[emoji7]

I’ve had many great shaves, read many great threads, seen many great pictures - but most of all, made contact with some great people!

Thanks to the B&B community for letting me share in this thing of ours.

So, fellas, (and ladies) stay safe, stay well, be good, and grab yourselves a piece of virtual cake on me! [emoji16]

Al.
Major congratulations! I'm glad for you.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Congrats.

I am in a very similar situation. I have been a wetshaver on and off for years but really went bonkers with soaps, blades, brushes and razors in the last 6 months as well.

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
Congrats! You deserve one of these
enablersrus.png

Congratulations on the weight loss (of your wallet)!! Apart from the blades (where I can't yet decide which I want to really stock up on), I'm right there with you. And damn if I don't smell fabulous.

Congratulations on the weight loss (of your wallet)!! Apart from the blades (where I can't yet decide which I want to really stock up on), I'm right there with you. And damn if I don't smell fabulous.
My thoughts exactly Jack! Fill your boots mate!

One of the great things is always smelling great - different every day! And now I’m into some nice Artisan scents, I’m enjoying them so much. I don’t bother too much about which blades to choose, I often let simple curiosity guide me; and I’ve had some lovely shaves from blades I had no expectation of!

Keep on experimenting, and smelling fabulous! 😁

I was waiting for a pic of an Anniversary gift for yourself. This is a milestone that should be celebrated with a product purchase.
That’s a wonderful idea @dfoulk! I’m waiting for a delivery from Agent Shave this week, maybe that can do. And I’ve just ordered some La Toja shave sticks, they’ll do. Although maybe I’ll see what else is out there... 😃

Top Bottom