What's new

Hang's Harangues

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
I don't know that I want any more hospital shaves.
Graham-Field.jpg
Time for a Graham-Field shave?

1627403209894.png

Personna Med Prep stainless steel blade (2)
Brass Karve Razor, OC C Plate
Squadron Dutch Resistance Soap
Ace Silvertip Badger Brush
Platinum Fine After Shave

A decent shave, and inexplicably more comfortable than last time. Still, I got a few 'stache weepers and so I am capriciously blaming the blade. If it weren't for that, I'd research and describe the historical connections of Personna, Edgewell, Schick, Wilkinson Sword, American Safety Razor, Gem and Ever-Ready. The interested can see some of it here.

Next...

Raven Koenes

My precious!
View attachment 1302933
Personna Med Prep stainless steel blade (2)
Brass Karve Razor, OC C Plate
Squadron Dutch Resistance Soap
Ace Silvertip Badger Brush
Platinum Fine After Shave

A decent shave, and inexplicably more comfortable than last time. Still, I got a few 'stache weepers and so I am capriciously blaming the blade. If it weren't for that, I'd research and describe the historical connections of Personna, Edgewell, Schick, Wilkinson Sword, American Safety Razor, Gem and Ever-Ready. The interested can see some of it here.

Next...
It's definitely the blade. I've gotten zero irritation not using them. I've also had varying degrees of shave quality using differing blades.

I always pat my blades dry and put them back in the wrapper after shaving, and usually put a dash on the wrapper to keep count of how many times it has been used. As I am testing blades right now, I have 4 blades with varying amounts of shaves on them in my drawer. I can get over 20 shaves per blade, but, blades are cheap, sometimes I bin them after only 1 or 2 shaves.
+1

Top Bottom