What's new

Handlebar Mustaches

How long did it take you to grow it? I've heard a handlebar proper can take you over a year.

I've had one off and on for a long time, so I don't know. (And just to clarify here: by handlebar I mean the buckaroo-style thing and not the Paul Teutul biker-type thing.)
To get the middle part grown out to where it can be "curled into" the ends of it takes me several months, and it is a pain in the ***--especially if you like big, sloppy hamburgers. :biggrin:

proxy.php

I've had one off and on for a long time, so I don't know. (And just to clarify here: by handlebar I mean the buckaroo-style thing and not the Paul Teutul biker-type thing.)
To get the middle part grown out to where it can be "curled into" the ends of it takes me several months, and it is a pain in the ***--especially if you like big, sloppy hamburgers. :biggrin:

The Paul Teutal thing is called a horseshoe mustache.

I'm partial to handlebars, but never have worn one. I did the full beard thing for a long time and wear a short chin goatee now. I think facial hair of any sort enhances the rest of the shave.

Top Bottom