What's new

Handlebar at 3 months

20210223_201121-01.jpeg

Please tell me the hard parts over now..

This is how it sits without wax in it. Im thinking of trying a hair-dryer and a round brush to help refine thoes ends abit more. Other then that im pretty happy with it..🤙

View attachment 1227175
Please tell me the hard parts over now..

This is how it sits without wax in it. Im thinking of trying a hair-dryer and a round brush to help refine thoes ends abit more. Other then that im pretty happy with it..🤙
I agree @ eclipseredring .....looks great. But I’d remove the stubble and let the stash be the star of the party! IMHO

While a clean shaven face would make your mustache pop, I have to admit with the stubble isn't bad either. No matter what, you've a killer stache that I'm a little envious of.

The hair dryer will definitely help keep it trained. I would do that. Something else to help you, especially in this dry winter air, is lanolin at night. Comb some in at bedtime and it'll help keep it trained as well as protected from the sometimes facial hair unfriendly cold windy dryness of winter.

Looks great. What a nice natural swoop the ends make. Very elegant. I am at three months but there is no length at all at the ends. They just will not grow at all. I have just a bunch of long hair clumped in the middle.

strop

Now half as wise
Looks great. What a nice natural swoop the ends make. Very elegant. I am at three months but there is no length at all at the ends. They just will not grow at all. I have just a bunch of long hair clumped in the middle.

Don't give up! Those hairs from the middle are what makes a handlebar very full. Just keep combing and training them, and you'll get there eventually. My handlebar is a constant work in progress, even after almost 15 years.

While a clean shaven face would make your mustache pop, I have to admit with the stubble isn't bad either. No matter what, you've a killer stache that I'm a little envious of.

The hair dryer will definitely help keep it trained. I would do that. Something else to help you, especially in this dry winter air, is lanolin at night. Comb some in at bedtime and it'll help keep it trained as well as protected from the sometimes facial hair unfriendly cold windy dryness of winter.
Ill keep this in mind for when winter hits here in Australia. We have just finished summer here, the days are cooling already.

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
The tash is coming along nicely. Well trained. When my mo is full no matter what I do or what method I use it does it’s own thing.

well done sir!

Top Bottom