What's new

Hand Soap Question

My wife bought two bars of Sapone Vegitale and she loves them.
Who else makes triple milled soaps that are fragrant and kind to sensitive skin?
(She’s a redhead)

There are a ton of companies making nice triple-milled bath and face soaps. PdP, Provence Sante, Fresh, Nancy Boy, and many others. Most of the good ones are pretty pricey, but they last a long time and are worth it, in my opinion.

I heartily recommend the Nancy Boy and PdP bath soaps. Worth it as Randall says.

Whole Foods also has store-branded triple-milled soaps with shea butter that are quite good and slightly cheaper. But honestly, the Nancy Boy soaps are my favorite triple-milled bars. They're great.

Sir Schnitzel, congrats on finding the bar soap that your wife enjoys!!

There are many great such body soaps available!

A couple questions...why must it be triple milled??

And, why is being a redhead relevant to the choice??

bath soaps.jpg

There are a ton of companies making nice triple-milled bath and face soaps. PdP, Provence Sante, Fresh, Nancy Boy, and many others. Most of the good ones are pretty pricey, but they last a long time and are worth it, in my opinion.
The PDP soaps are high in the list. I have PdP 63 and like it.
The LOTH loves the scent.
(It’s a keeper)

The PDP soaps are high in the list. I have PdP 63 and like it.
The LOTH loves the scent.
(It’s a keeper)

I heartily recommend the Nancy Boy and PdP bath soaps. Worth it as Randall says.

Whole Foods also has store-branded triple-milled soaps with shea butter that are quite good and slightly cheaper. But honestly, the Nancy Boy soaps are my favorite triple-milled bars. They're great.
I didn’t think of Whole Foods.
They are close to home.
I’m not familiar with Nancy Boy.
I’ll have to check them out.

Forgot to add that Truefitt and Hill bath bars are fantastic! Scents more fitting for you than her, though. If you want to treat yourself you should try the West Indian Limes bar. One of my favorite soaps.

Top Bottom