What's new

Hand Check and VOTD

$IMG_4065.jpg

Authentic Tugboat and Lane Cove Vapor Samantha (rasp lemonade)

How is the Lane Cove liquid? I've heard good things, and coming from RubyRoo have high expectations!

They are good flavors...if you're into fruits.

"Samantha" is a Passionfruit Lemonade. Its on point...refreshing, sour-ish, sweet, very nice.
"Myee" is a blackcurrant pastille (whatever that is). The blackcurrant is upfront and if you like this fruit, it's killer. I switched RDAs and that what I"m vaping now.
"Nola" is a pavlova meringue. I don't know what that is as a food...but it's kiwi, passionfruit, and some other stuff witha cream or meringue type of flavor. Also very good, if you're into the fruits.

I like them all, and they are unique, I think that's the best part. They are unique flavors.

Last edited:
Alice in Vapeland's A Quiet Morning in a Nautilus on a DNA30

Incidentally, Alice in Vapeland is now open 24/7 instead of just on Tuesdays.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437618336.835059.jpg
New Herakles tank on my trusty Sig100. This thing is excellent! Currently using the .6 ohm Kanthal coils, but got to give the Ni200 coils a shot. Dayum!

Had to send my Evic VT back though. Was getting really hot with ever topper I put on it! Bummer :/

Nice setup, the drip tip is looking good. I'm rather new to this and exicited by everything, the past few weeks I've abandoned my tanks and have been enjoying dripping. I'm loving the Coolfire & Derringer combo:
$IMG_20150713_120841.jpg

Oh man, I love my Derringers. I have two that I was alternating to carry a couple flavors with me to work. Great flavor and airflow! My only issue is how how they get. I'm actually using the drip tip that came with my Herakles because it's nearly flush with the raised edge of the top cap and it's insulated. Vape on!

$IMG_4080.JPG

HexOhm v2.1 w/ Zephyrus (RBA deck, .25ohm build, dual coil 26g, 5 wraps (maybe 6wraps)). Sloth Sauce Dragon Fruit Hoops 1.5mg 70/30 VG/PG

How are you liking the VT? Had to get now replaced by Eciggity because it had a few issues, but I can't put my new one down. Working flawlessly!
Well I got it for free so can't complain. I am not bothering with the tank due to the reviews out there, and I don't care about temp mode.
So as a backup mod, it is perfect. Will find a nice tank and make it my carrying around mod. Although not sure I'd spend the dough they are asking for it given that a Coolfire IV is half the price

Well I got it for free so can't complain. I am not bothering with the tank due to the reviews out there, and I don't care about temp mode.
So as a backup mod, it is perfect. Will find a nice tank and make it my carrying around mod. Although not sure I'd spend the dough they are asking for it given that a Coolfire IV is half the price

Really? I got the mod by itself for $53.99 shipped... Thought that it was really reasonable.

I'm using a Herakles with Ni200 coils for temp mode and it's working great. I didn't bother with getting my the full kit because I knew I wouldn't use the tank.

I dig that Coolfire, but the VT has almost twice the battery capacity... pros and cons right??

Really? I got the mod by itself for $53.99 shipped... Thought that it was really reasonable.

I'm using a Herakles with Ni200 coils for temp mode and it's working great. I didn't bother with getting my the full kit because I knew I wouldn't use the tank.

I dig that Coolfire, but the VT has almost twice the battery capacity... pros and cons right??

I like the battery capacity of the VT, but over here it costs around 50quid, whereas the Coolfire is only 32quid.

I've never had an issue with my Evic...I use an Atlantisv2 and a Herakles with nickel coils, but everything else in watt mode. I haven't tried building with nickel wire in my Zephyrus/Billow2/Cthulu. So we'll see how that goes if I venture out that way. BUt, the Evi is a great size and plenty of power for most things.

I've never had an issue with my Evic...I use an Atlantisv2 and a Herakles with nickel coils, but everything else in watt mode. I haven't tried building with nickel wire in my Zephyrus/Billow2/Cthulu. So we'll see how that goes if I venture out that way. BUt, the Evi is a great size and plenty of power for most things.

Yeah I'm slowly coming around on these subohm tanks.
But, I even use mine with my Velocity RDA with a twisted Kanthal/ Ni200 at .09 ohms. Plenty of power and the flavor is killer.

Top Bottom