What's new

Hand Check and VOTD

Very much so. Cheapest I've seen it elsewhere was $65. They still have the sale going on, but it's $60 now for some reason.
Did you have to enter a discount code? Only reason I am asking is because Gearbest often have discount codes which leads to ridiculously low prices, but then cancel it and refund everyone.

I did. The code was MAXY.
I had to pull up the "Full Site" view and search Evic VT to find the right one. For some reason they had duplicate listings; one with at the reduced price, and one at $125... the discount code was only 6% off. My first dealing with them so I hope it all goes as well as Fasttech has been for me.

I did. The code was MAXY.
I had to pull up the "Full Site" view and search Evic VT to find the right one. For some reason they had duplicate listings; one with at the reduced price, and one at $125... the discount code was only 6% off. My first dealing with them so I hope it all goes as well as Fasttech has been for me.

Hope you get it mate :thumbup1:

She does a great job! I'm very impressed with the control of the unit...TC mode is verrry good on battery (I'm not a chain vaper so I could get like 3-4 days of use without charging, but I still charge it daily or every other day...I've not gone below 50%).

And, in wattage mode it hits like a truck...so for big clouds, or running an RDA, it is very nice.

The tank is so-so...4ml which is nice, but I had the coil unthread when trying to remove the tank from the box, which got juice down in the contacts, which shorted it out, which made a "no atomizer found" error, until i cleaned and dried it out.

So, I have a herakles and an atlantis 2 on the way...we'll see how it goes.

Did you order the nickel coils for your Atlantis 2?

I've been using an Atlantis 2 on a VV box for about a month. It's the first sub-ohm tank that I've used, but I've really enjoyed it. The only downside has been the coils only lasting 3-5 days before they get burnt, but a TC box might get that under control.

I've been using an Atlantis 2 on a VV box for about a month. It's the first sub-ohm tank that I've used, but I've really enjoyed it. The only downside has been the coils only lasting 3-5 days before they get burnt, but a TC box might get that under control.
What wattage have you been vaping on? Coils should last you at least a week. Temp control stops the coil burning, but it will still get mucky after a bit. Depends on what you are vaping.

It came with the standard coils (which I'm assuming are Kanthal, and i'd have to get NIckel coil replacements?)...so whatever they came with is what I have. I'm assuming they're not Nickel, because my Evic-VT is not staying in temp control mode, I'm assuming its detecting they aren't nickel BUt I will most likely replace them with nickel coils when these are done.

I've really enjoyed this tank the last couple days, been kicking around 40-50Watts...

We'll see how long it lasts though.

So just a quick update. I ordered the black VT from GearBest. I enquires to see if I could switch colors to the white and blue and was told that I would have to pay the difference ($70 more!). So I cancelled my order and found the mod ONLY for $53.99 at Eciggity with the code 10percentoff. No way I'm putting up with that.

Tonight I'm enjoy an eGo-1 cartridge and an eGo-twist battery. I love the battery. It works great for everything. I like being able to adjust the size of the puffs I take.

So just a quick update. I ordered the black VT from GearBest. I enquires to see if I could switch colors to the white and blue and was told that I would have to pay the difference ($70 more!). So I cancelled my order and found the mod ONLY for $53.99 at Eciggity with the code 10percentoff. No way I'm putting up with that.
That is what Gearbest does, sorry mate, but glad you found it elsewhere.
Busardo recently posted an update to his review: http://www.tasteyourjuice.com/wordpress/2015/06/25/evic-vt-heads-up/
It isn't positive, but from what I have heard from people they still love their device.

What wattage have you been vaping on? Coils should last you at least a week. Temp control stops the coil burning, but it will still get mucky after a bit. Depends on what you are vaping.
40W give or take on 70/30 vg/pg. They're great at first, then after a few days they get a bit burnt and don't wick as well. If I don't keep it well primed.

It came with the standard coils (which I'm assuming are Kanthal, and i'd have to get NIckel coil replacements?)...so whatever they came with is what I have. I'm assuming they're not Nickel, because my Evic-VT is not staying in temp control mode, I'm assuming its detecting they aren't nickel BUt I will most likely replace them with nickel coils when these are done.

I've really enjoyed this tank the last couple days, been kicking around 40-50Watts...

We'll see how long it lasts though.

Yeah, the standard coils that it comes with aren't the temp control compatible ones. They're Kanthal or Nichrome, not sure which.

Vapin some Supercharged Heaven, Archangel. I feel that is is a pretty delicious vape, especially at 40 bucks for 120 ml.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435594204.499054.jpg
She came! Only vaped her on wattage mode, as I have no nickel wire yet. Vapes great so far. I'll report back when I give temp control a go.

Today is my Evic-VT with a Herakles Tank...Goodlife Vapor 925 (a chocolate, coffee, vanilla, tiramisu blend...very nice).
$IMG_4026.JPG

(Also picked up a Sig 150 for $60 from WakeAndVape)

Last edited:
Top Bottom