What's new

Halloween! Shave thread

Ad Astra

The Instigator
The other day, I opened up the (creaky) door to the shave den.

Something just wasn't right …

full

Why, that's it! Halloween. How could I have forgotten?

What are YOU reaching for this Halloween season?

full

Bunch of folks have B&M Hallows. Others were lucky enough to snag DG Darkfall. Maybe a way-cool Paladin jack-o-lantern brush?

Since I missed out on BOTH seasonal soaps in previous years, this year I made sure; ordering way early. Both are in the house! And being greatly enjoyed.

The brush is a Yaqi black marble 24mm. Not too exciting - but it goes with the black stand. And let's face, it the Yaqis just work great, especially for the $.

full

The razor appeared one dark night … there was a knock on the door, and "the Devil's fingerbone" appeared.

full

Pretty sure it's just a New Improved with a black bamboo handle from WCS, though.

full

What do you have planned? Let's see some photos! :a51:

AA

That is truly awesome! I love halloween but admittedly never thought of it in a shaving context. Nicely done!

Ad Astra

The Instigator
That is truly awesome! I love halloween but admittedly never thought of it in a shaving context. Nicely done!

Thanks. One does get a final shave, but hopefully we can keep it going until Thanksgiving's pumpkin spice shave.

Though that spice is timely now. After Oct. 1, decorations and the whole nine yards are in!

AA

Ad Astra

The Instigator
That is both poetic and terrifying!

I'll have to dig through the den to see if I have some shave items that'll qualify.

OK, there IS a Veg Halloween theme song:

From the 1968 sci-fi horror flick, "The Green Slime."

An awesome rockin' Halloween song if ever there was one!

AA

That hand pic . . . shows you what can happen when you get careless with a Feather . . .

Here is my Halloween decoration:

BA_Shave_Den_01.jpg

Every year on Halloween night, I try to convince him to sit in the window after dark with a light behind him. So far he isn't convinced.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
That hand pic . . . shows you what can happen when you get careless with a Feather . . .

Here is my Halloween decoration:

View attachment 917604

Every year on Halloween night, I try to convince him to sit in the window after dark with a light behind him. So far he isn't convinced.

That IS a fairly Halloween-looking cat … :cornut: cue up a loud growl ...

AA

Ad Astra

The Instigator
All right! The Darkfall aftershave just arrived. Tried to just get the soap, but. :001_tt2: Went back; it was that good.

It's the first time I've ever seen a menthol and smoke combo; odd but it works. Pretty neat stuff.

AA

Top Bottom