What's new

Halloween MAIL CALL

Halloween? Love it / Hate it

• I love Halloween, but just give out Candy

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • I hate Halloween.... and I spend Nov. 1 cleaning Toilet Paper of the House

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I go Halloween Crazy, decorations, parties, Candy and Nightmare Before Christmas over and over!

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • I take the kids out, but that is about it

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I dress up while on B&B Halloween night!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Like Halloween , but nothing much happens around our house

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Greetings Folks
Yes, our Halloween Special is coming up Halloween Night.
Like last year, take our poll, and share your stories and pictures of the paranormal, a spooky ghost story, or even your favorite Halloween memory in this thread. ( costume pics are most appreciated)

Share and we will air on the Show. Hope you can join us!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I love Hallowe'en but SWMBO hates it. I don't even get to put out the shrunken heads or even play the Tubular Bells that night.

I really enjoy sharing in the fun and excitement that my two grandkids get to have on Halloween. My seven and a half year old granddaughter loves getting dressed up and going trick or treating with her best friend, and my two and a half year old grandson is starting to get in on the action too. That is what makes Halloween special for me. :thumbup:

Once many years ago my wife, girlfriend at the time, and myself took my baby brother to see the movie thirteen ghosts. The whole night we had been messing with his mental state telling him ghosts were real and the such. On the way home we decided to spotlight for deer and bear. We passed an old cemetery in the middle of several acres of farmland and I shined the spotlight there. The light reflected off of something in the cemetery and my baby brother believed he had seen a ghost. He still will not forgive me for that evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found on 'the bay' that there is a 'vintage haunted DE razor' up for auction. Perfect for the Halloween shave don't you think?

I found on 'the bay' that there is a 'vintage haunted DE razor' up for auction. Perfect for the Halloween shave don't you think?
Oh That is Priceless, I will use that for sure, Just looked at it, that is perfect for the show. Thanks for the lead sir!! don't link to it this will be a good surprise, LOL

You are very welcome...I just couldn't keep that to myself!
I will have to adjust the story a bit to make it more PC, but the gist of it is perfect for halloween, and have everyone wondering about the vintage history of thier DE's and SR razors, LOL

Here is some zombie make-up I did on myself a couple years ago.
1390750_10201019483864752_279357704_n.jpg
1002857_10200977484094784_875939643_n.jpg
1384287_10200977479614672_238861089_n.jpg
1385299_10200977481654723_1658302248_n.jpg

I am the grinch when it comes to Halloween. I HATE IT! Just a ploy to spend money on junk. But guess what my 3 year old is in the spirit this year, so we had to get some decorations, and of course I will take him trick or treating, I mean how else can I raid his bag for Reese's cups? We do buy candy and hand it out, we live in a pretty young neighborhood. We get trick or treaters from 6pm to 9pm consistently with no breaks between. my philosophy whatever comes first ran out of candy or 9PM the lights go off. But of the holidays I rank Halloween at the bottom. BAH HUMBUG!

I am the grinch when it comes to Halloween. I HATE IT! Just a ploy to spend money on junk. But guess what my 3 year old is in the spirit this year, so we had to get some decorations, and of course I will take him trick or treating, I mean how else can I raid his bag for Reese's cups? We do buy candy and hand it out, we live in a pretty young neighborhood. We get trick or treaters from 6pm to 9pm consistently with no breaks between. my philosophy whatever comes first ran out of candy or 9PM the lights go off. But of the holidays I rank Halloween at the bottom. BAH HUMBUG!
ROFL You are A TP'ers Dream House, LOL

Which is why we participate. I didn't even really care for halloween as a kid. Just not a fan of dressing up in costumes.
Why? you wear Utah Ute Shirts! ,,,, ROFL,, Sorry that pitch was right over the plate and had to swing at it, ROFL

Top Bottom