What's new

Halloween Contest

Halloween is a bit different for me as it's my birthday. Being the father of daughters age 7 and 4. This holiday is less about my birthday and more about taking kids out.

We now go to gathering they have at the local college or the mall. We also have to end the night at "grandma and grandpa's" cause they give the girls giant candy bars.

That is what Halloween is for a late 30's father of 2.

KM

Halloween is a bit different for me as it's my birthday. Being the father of daughters age 7 and 4. This holiday is less about my birthday and more about taking kids out.

We now go to gathering they have at the local college or the mall. We also have to end the night at "grandma and grandpa's" cause they give the girls giant candy bars.

That is what Halloween is for a late 30's father of 2.

KM
I warms my heart to read your story. I hope my kids bring the grandchildren by so I can spoil them with treats

Not in, but hats off to the Captain's generosity. I lived near Chicago for several years as a kid, so it was a good Halloween if layers under your costume was enough to keep warm!

I'm really thinking and hoping I'll be a home owner by next year! Be fun to do some decorating for the holidays with actual yard space!

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
i am in if it is not too late!

Favorite halloween memory is of taking my little ones trick or treating. The whole family went out. all kids under 6 it was fun!

and-the-winners-arecase-studies-of-social-media-success-stories-10-638.jpg

Random.org has selected our three winners!

Congratulations to:

1. Lightcs1776
2. Sneefy
3. CzechCzar

If you are a winner just email the mailing address to: [email protected]

Thank you to each of you for entering the contest and sharing your memorable times of Halloween.

~ The Captain

Wow, thank you! I have been so busy with school and work that I had lost track of this thread.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thank you very much! Very kind of you. I'm looking forward to trying the Nor'Easter and sharing my thoughts on it!

Congrats to the winners. I got my first bottle of CC aftershave 8 years ago as a PIF, at a meet-up, and it's been my favorite brand of aftershave (and soap) ever since. Looking forward to hearing about and ordering Nor'easter AS when the soap is in stock.

I'm NOT looking forward to our winter nor'easter storms.

Dang. Missed seeing this. In a day late. Congrats to the winners!

Halloween is my favorite! I dressed up with my girlfriend and we hosted a party and decorated my place up! Wish I had pics of the inside. Lots of creepy dolls/clowns.

H1.jpg

H16.jpg

H9.jpg

H13.jpg

Attachments

• H5.jpg
    H5.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 7
congrats to all, my youngest sent me a photo of her and her boyfriend out for Halloween parties, but we weren't involved this year as I had a meeting that evening and the missus didn't want to participate in the trick or treating. Mother nature helped keep the kids away from door to door activities and at the mall instead. 2019110295085119.jpg

Top Bottom