What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hallo Everyone

Hallo everyone. I’ve been in wet shaving for almost 30 yrs now. This past year I found out that i am really interested on gear ( shaving soaps - DE’s razors - brushes & aftershaves ets). Badgerandblade forum was the only one I decided to be a part of. I hope everyone has a good health , i can’t wait to start posting, read everyon’s posts regarding wet shaving - see pictures of gear.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Ambassador
Badgerandblade forum was the only one I decided to be a part of.
The same has happened to me, Sir. I have been invited to participate to other wet shaving forums in Spain, Portugal, France, Germany and of course here in Italy. I thanked, but always declined. Badger & Blade is my only home.

Welcome aboard from B&B's Man in Italy. :001_smile

The same has happened to me, Sir. I have been invited to participate to other wet shaving forums in Spain, Portugal, France, Germany and of course here in Italy. I thanked, but always declined. Badger & Blade is my only home.

Welcome aboard from B&B's Man in Italy. :001_smile
Me.. I did a several days search of all those forums and at some point I realized that B&B is the most respected out there .. also the most secure in terms of infosec. My opinion is that all participants/ members here have class 😉

Top Bottom