What's new

Hajimemashite !

Hi Guys, been following this forum for a while, but this is my first post !
I'm french and live in Japan for several years now, not a good place to find things for wet shaving, but I have Feather and Kai's blades 👌
I really want to say thank you to all of you, it was really helpful when I started last year to have B&B.
I'm still newby, but I wanted to introduce myself and start to share with B&B's members my experiences, or better my passion !
Thank you again !

Welcome to B&B! If you ever get into straight shaving, traditional Japanese kamisori with the asymmetrical grind are awesome IMO. (I don't straight shave anymore, but when I did my Takami kamisori was by far my favorite straight razor.)

(I know that "kamisori" is just Japanese for "razor"...traditional Japanese straight razors are usually referred to as kamisori in shave-hobbyist circles, as weird as that probably sounds to someone used to speaking Japanese.)

Thank you for your warm welcome !
I prepared my first picture for SOTD, but this week's thread seems to be not yet published, time difference maybe !

Welcome to B&B! If you ever get into straight shaving, traditional Japanese kamisori with the asymmetrical grind are awesome IMO. (I don't straight shave anymore, but when I did my Takami kamisori was by far my favorite straight razor.)

(I know that "kamisori" is just Japanese for "razor"...traditional Japanese straight razors are usually referred to as kamisori in shave-hobbyist circles, as weird as that probably sounds to someone used to speaking Japanese.)
Thanks for your recommendation, I'll definitely give a try ! First I need to improve my skills with DE, I have still some difficulties and don't have everyday a comfortable shave 😊

Top Bottom